Here comes a thought (VXR)

Ok so I hate song fics. Idk why tho.
So idk how I wrote this.
P.S. it's really late and I have church tmrw.
It was a classic camp fire night with the guys.
The fire was l i t and the s'mores were ready to go.
All that they needed now were some songs and a can of bug spray.
Patton had convinced everyone that a campfire night would be really nice, and they could all sing ukulele songs by the fire like, quote on quote, "all the aesthetic kiddos do" these days. So there the quartet was, singing some classic uke songs.
"Ok, Roman. What song should we sing?" Patton cheered after they had finished the theme song of Steven Universe.
"Here comes a thought?" Virgil piped up, knowing he might even sing along.
Roman beamed at his boyfriend "babe! I didn't know you liked that song!" He squealed
Virgil rolled his eyes "it's a song about insecurities and other issues, Princey"
Roman scoffed "well would you like to start us out? I...forgot how it goes." He said, smirking.
Patton looked at Logan, mouth agape (Agape....Eros)
"He's going to get Virgil to sing, Lo!"
"We shouldn't force Virgil to do anything he doesn't want-"
"SHHHHH" Roman and Patton hushed, cutting him off.
"To...do" Logan finished miserably.
Virgil coughed "I do it....only if I get extra dessert."
Patton frowned, dad instincts kicking in. "fine. Only for the week though"
Virgil pumped his fist
"Score!"
Roman nudged him, the smol traits smile fading.
"Oh...right."
He shuffled
"Start playing"
Virgil took a deep breath, trying to shoo the butterflies away.
He began...
"Take a moment to thing of just...."
"Flexibility, love and...."
He looked at his lover. A fond smile growing on his face.
"Trust."
"Take a moment to think of just, Flexibility, love, and trust"
Unlike Thomas's voice or Romans, Virgil didn't quite like the heavy vibrato sound that they usually sang with.
He preferred to keep it light. Real.
His voice could be compared to someone who loved singing with a passion, and sung with a certain grace, and beauty.
He kept singing, getting more into it.
"Here comes a thought, that might alarm you, what someone said, and how it harmed you"
"Something you did. That failed to be charming, things that you say...are...suddenly swarming"
Virgil's eyes closed softly, and Roman could tell that he was thinking about some long, drawn out tale of how he's such a fuck up. When really, he was perfect in Romans eyes.
"And oh. You're losing sight"
"Your losing touch"
"All these little thing...seem to matter so much"
"That they confuse you"
"That I might lose you..."
Roman joined in, harmonizing for a small part.
He gave Virgil a soft smile, squeezing his hand for comfort.
"Take a moment remind yourself, to take a moment and find yourself. Take a moment to ask yourself, if this is how we fall"
"Apart"
Roman joined in here, too.
"But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not"
"It's okay"
"It's okay"
"It's okay"
"It's okay"
"It's okay"
"You've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear."
"I'm here"
"I'm here"
"I'm here"
Roman looked at his Virgil.
Giving the signal to Logan and Patton to take over for the rest.
""I didn't know you were...that good..." Roman said, giving Virgil a peck of his nose.
"How come you never sing?" He pondered
Virgil shuffled "I don know...I guess I just prefer singing alone. Where no one can hear-"
"Your beautiful voice? Are you afraid they'd faint, thinking they just arrived to heaven. Hearing you, and angel, sing?" Roman teased, tilting the darker sides chin up. Peering under his purple bangs that shielded so much emotion.
"How can you be so poetic on the spot, Ro?" Virgil muttered, closing his eyes and scooting closer to the prince.
"I'm the trait of creativity, baby. It's what I do" he purred, dropping Virgil's chin.
Giving him a soft, emotional kiss he backed up.
"You know. You really remind me of sapphire...bangs, adorable, blushy, and the other half to me." Roman said.
"Well then you're ruby. Impulsive, loving, the big spoon..." Virgil said, counting on his fingers.
Roman sweeped him up quickly, nuzzling Virgil's face, peppering kisses all over his pale face.
"I love you...so much" he whispered.
Virgil blushed
"You too, Ro."
...
"And it was just a thought"
"Just a thought"
"Just a thought"
"Just a thought"
"Just a thought..."
"It's okay"
"It's okay"
"It's okay"
"It's okay"
"It's okay..."
"We can watch"
"We can watch"
"We can watch"
"We can watch"
"Them go by..."
"From here."
"From here"
"From here"
...
Bursts through door
"TAKE A MOMENT TO THINK OF JUST. FLEXIBILITY, LOVE, AND TRUST"
In all honesty I love this song with all of my being.
I was listening to it and knew I had to write something to it.
I really hope you all enjoyed this short (not even edited) fic.
Fucking dm me on here. I'm so bored and need friends.
Thanks....
Au Revoir!!