The one where Virgil reads Prinxiety fan fiction

This is a gift from the gods I assure you. Please read below I NeEd tO be HeArD

Note/vent: I swear to gOd why does nobody make thE very specific facfictions that I want to read. To be fair I'm asking for a lot of variables. Like many of y'all, I read some fucked up fanfiction, and too bad there's a limited supply of fanfics about my ship (that are good and ain't written by three year olds with dislexia. JOKING JOKING please don't get offended I'd feel too bad)

Virgil was casually scrolling through Wattpad, his recommenced full of Watty award nominees (he cared nothing for), and his beloved fan fiction recommendations.

Often Jack Frost x Elsa ones that he in no way, shape, or form asked for.

But that was Wattpad, people can do whatever they want. He had nothing against it...

His only (excruciatingly embarrassing) secret was that he read fanfiction of himself...at least he wasn't writing it...

 In all honesty, the people of his fandom had some fucking tip-top minds. He didn't care much for the AUs, except for the ones where he was some dark nightmare prince. The Highschool ones just gave him mild PTSD.

He'd recently come across the multi ship fanfictions. He didn't mind them, but Roman was the one he had his hair-covered eyes on. Not that it was a bad thing. You do you, who was he to judge? It was sweet that people thought him and Patton would be romantically compatible. (Logan and Patton were made for each other). 

But ohhh the smut fics. The Lemons. The X readers. All of which were fine, but imagine reading and X reader with yourself as the main character. He supposed it wasn't any different from him reading Prinxiety fanfics, now was it.

But in any case, he loved stumbling upon beautiful fics, in which he found himself gushing like an idiot at 3 AM, cocooned in his blankets, and sipping water like it was from the Fountain of youth. It was seriously concerning how much this shit toyed with his emotions and made his cheeks hurt from blushing, grinning, and everything in between.

He'd even cried over a few! These things were hazardous to his mental health...not like it could get much worse.

Constantly switching positions, and having to take a break because his eyes hurt from staring at a screen in the pitch black room (Even though his brightness was as low as it could be...).

He sometimes had to remind himself that these things weren't cannon, or in any way real. Once he nearly punched real-life Princey because of something he'd done in his fanfiction.

What a nightmare. 

But this shit kept him sane. How could he live without his wildest fantasies coming true, but on a readable page instead of his head! 

Virgil groaned "need...sleep..." he reached for his phone "...want...vampire AU...looked....interesting...in...description"

He blacked out.

....

Pincey whisked about, busy as always.

He slipped into each of the traits rooms to check on them (he worried!). All except for Virgil, but his sleek door was coming up on the right. So why was he still contemplating the thought?

The soft groan that came from his room when he softly knocked told him all he needed to know.

"Tired? It's saturday! Thomas hasn't even woken up yet and it's 12 o'clock." Nothing but a whine came from the lump of blankets "tsk tsk. What did you do all night? Contemplate the meaning of existence again? I told you it's nothing to fret about my dark prince!"