Chapter 5

Rose's POV:
I wake up to something warm on my stomach.
Yawning, I open my tired eyes to see Carter's head resting on my stomach. I chuckle stroking through his fluffly dirty blond hair.

He sighs, hiding his face in my blanket, before sitting up and stretching himself. He cracks his back and knuckles making me shiver. I hate it when someone does that.

"Stop it." I mutter, holding my ears closed as he let's his neck make a crack noise too. „Don't complain. I slept on a hospital chair for you." he says, crossing his arms. „I told you you didn't have to." I say, raising my eyebrows. „I know but I don't care. I wouldn't let you stay here alone." Carter smiles, placing a kiss on my forehead.

I roll my eyes, returning the smile. „Hungry?" he asks. „Always!" I exclaim, sitting up to go out of bed. „Great" Carter chuckles, lifting me up to throw me over his shoulder. I let out a squeak followed by laughter as he carries me out of the room. „Are you serious! Let me down." I giggle, hitting his back.

"Nope." he replies, ignoring the stares and shaking heads of the other people, continuing to walk to the cafeteria. "What would you like to eat?" "Cake!" "Cake in the morning already?" Carter chuckles, as I sit down on a chair. "Hello? I deserve to eat that now." I say, smiling.

He shakes his head amused as he walks away to get us something. I pull out my phone, scrolling trough Instagram when I suddenly get tagged in many different pictures. I frown, looking closer at them and the comments. 'That's her!' 'Omg Shawn is such a hero!' That's the instagram of the suicidal girl' Wait what?

These are all pictures of yesterday. How did someone get them? Or who made them? Suicidal. I know what I planned on doing yesterday but does it have to see the whole world? And Carter shouldn't know either. Just because this damn boy found me. How don't they see what an asshole he is! I can't believe it.

You can't even really see my face and they still found me. "Rose?" I hear Carter ask making me snap out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I hum, looking up. "I got your cake." He chuckles, sitting down next to me with a piece of cake aswell.

"Cake in the morning." I say, raising my eyebrow. He just shrugs and winks, making me laugh. "Uhm... Rose did you already think about it? You know, about the tour and everything." Carter asks. I sigh, picking around in the food. It's a chance to find my brother andI have to talk to Andrew about the pictures.

"Yes kinda. I think I'll be going. I want to find my brother, Carter." I say, already noticing the unsure expression on his face. "Rose I don't think it's a good idea. I can help you to find your brother but please don't go." He says, taking my hand in his.

"Carter don't be so worried. I'll be okey and I'll call you whenever I can but you have to understand me too ." I reply. "I do." He sighs, running a hand trough his hair. "I'm just afraid that something will happen to you." "I know but it's not like I'm alone there." "Yeah you are with a stuck up asshole and other band mates." He states.

"Carter please. I'll be okey. I promise." I say, standing up to give him a hug. "I guess." He mumbles, squeezing me gently. "When would the tour start?" "In two days." I say, smiling slightly. "Are you serious?" He sighs, looking at me. "Yes therefore I need to go to the studio which he gave me the adress in the evening and I can go home in about an hour." I reply, standing up.

"Good. How are you gonna tell your grandma?" Carter asks, walking next to me. "As the best friend you are, you are going to support me so she doesn't freak out." I say, linking my arm in his. "Of course." He mumbles, rolling his eyes.

"You are the best." "I know." He says, smiling down at me a bit. After a while I can finally go home. Carter and I spend the rest of the afternoon watching movies and persuading my grandma to allow me to go.

Around half past 7, I drive to the studio. I was about to go out as my doubts start to come up. I get a weird feeling in my stomach, making me sick. Why am I overthinking again? It's not the end of the world.

Taking a deep breath, I get out of the car and walk towards the big building. The grey stone way surrounded by lights.
I walk along it until I come to an entrance. I push the door open and walk in not seeing a single person. Maybe I'm late.

"Hey may I ask who you are" I hear a deep voice say, making me jump slightly. I turn around to see a talk man standing in front of me. "I'm Rose. Andrew said I should come here-" "Oh that's you. I'm Geoff. Nice to meet you." He says, shaking my hand with a smile on his face. "Nice to meet you too." I reply.

"Come with me." Geoff says, leading the way. "Andrew I already told you this Publicity Stunt is not going to happen!" I hear someone shout and I think I already know who it is. So he's not really fond of the either. Me neither but if I have to do that to find my brother. Why not.

"Shawn, don't you understand-" "Andrew someone is here to see you." Geoff says, as we walk into the room. About 5 people are standing there and all eyes fall onto me. "Great." Shawn mumbles, crossing his arms as he glares at me.
I
"Rose, I'm glad that you thought about it." Andrew says, showing me a smile. "So are you coming with us?" He questions. "Uh...yes." I answer, nodding. "Great! And now to you Shawn. You got yourself in this situation. Your career is in danger you know that. So keep yourself together, it's just in front of cameras." Andrew says, looking at Shawn warningly, who doesn't seem impressed about his words.

"It's going to have an advantage for both of you, so just try to seem all over each other in public okey?" Andrew asks, looking at me and then over to Shawn. He sighs, his gaze meeting mine. "Oh what advantage does it have for you? Fame?" He chuckles, dryly.

"I want to find my brother." I answer, glaring back. I'm not going to let him get to me. "And I promised to help. So do we have an agreement now?" Andrew asks. "Fine." Shawn grumbles, walking out of the room.

"Yes." I say, smiling a bit. "Perfect! Pack your stuff and be at the airport tomorrow at 5 o'clock." That's going to be interesting.