Chapter 110

Shawn's POV:
.
Shawn: Hey babe, I'm about to go on stage. I asked Geoff to make a livestream if you wanna wach the fan's reaction. xx
.
After I texted her, I admire my lockscreen. My favourite picture of probably all time. It's of Rose sitting on the couch with her legs crossed in a crop top and joggers while eating pizza.

What a surprise, right? But the most adorable part about it is, that she has one slice in her hand and bites into it, smiling because she caught me photographing her while the another one is placed on her baby bump like it's some kind of plate.

Her hair is in a messy updo and she always claims that she looks horrible with it but for me it's the cutest thing ever. This picture is just beautiful and it makes me miss them even more. God, it's not even been 24 hours and I'm already homesick. When did I become so emotional?

„Hey daddy!" I suddenly hear, snapping me out of my daydreams about my little family. My eyebrows furrow as I see Geoff walking towards me, laughing at my puzzled facial expression. „What? You will be one soon. Or are you already?" he teases, wiggling his eyebrows.

„Oh shut up, Geoff." I reply, rolling my eyes but I have to smile right after. „In four days we'll know if it's a boy or a girl." I say, excitedly.

„I can't wait. You have to call me immediately." Geoff smiles and I nod as we start to make our way back.

A few minutes later I check my phone to see if Rose already read my message but she hasn't. That's weird. It's about ten pm in Toronto. She's definitely not asleep yet or maybe she was just really tired today? „Why the long face?" I hear a female voice ask, causing me to look up. Ava walks towards me and I shake my head.

„Have you talked to Rose today?"

„The last time I texted her was like three hours ago or something. Why are you asking?" Ava questions, tilting her head in confusion. „She hasn't replied to me for almost half an hour now." I respond, deciding to text Carter.

He's probably with her right now. What if that's why she isn't answering? No. Why the hell was I almost thinking like that? I trust her and we love each other. I'm probably overreacting... God, is it hot in here?

„Oh Shawn." Ava laughs lightly, placing a hand on my shoulder. „You two are honestly so cute that it almost makes me want to throw up. Don't worry. She is alright."

„Listen, I don't expect her to text me every hour but Geoff makes a livestream for her to watch the reveal. I have to be on stage in three minutes. She should actually be on her phone, right now." I respond, frowning.

„Okey... maybe she fell asleep or is making something to eat or whatever. I can try to reach her while you are on stage and I'll give you a sign when she answered. Alright?" Ava offers and I nod, still not convinced that everything is okey.

Maybe something is wrong with the baby? Or she fell unconscious again. Oh god... I shouldn't have left. „Hey, don't look like that. I'm sure she will be on her phone any minute. Now go and have fun!" She says, giving me a light push into the direction of the stage.

I swallow the lump that formed in my throat and take a deep breath in attempt to calm my nerves. Nathan and Carter are with her. Nothing can happen. Right?

.............................................................................

Rose's POV:
„Okey if you don't stop it now, I'll start to scream." I mumble, turning around abruptly as I feel a hand touch my shoulder. „Hello Rose." I hear a female voice say and I stare at the stranger in front of me in confusion.

She has strawberry blonde hair, her face is full of freckles and her piercing green eyes stare into mine. She seems familiar but I can't make out where I might have seen her before. But I'm sure that I have...