Chapter 109

Rose's POV:
"Be careful and call me after you landed, please." I say, hugging Shawn even tighter.

„I will be, love. Don't worry so much. Normally you don't do that either." Shawn reassures, turning his head to peck my cheek a few times. "I know... it's just-" I sigh, pulling back from the hug, intertwining our hands.

„I have a bad feeling. Like something isn't right." I mumble, knowing how ridiculous I must sound. "Don't you feel well?" Shawn questions, immediately starting to panic.

„No, no! Please calm down. It's not about me. I feel good. It's probably just because we miss you already." I chuckle, in attempt to convince Shawn but also myself that I'm probably just being paranoid again. "Are you sure? You don't feel dizzy or anything?"

„I'm sure. Sorry, just forget what I said." I respond, shaking my head. "Hey don't be sorry. Maybe it's because you haven't eaten anything yet. Eat something when you are home okey? Everything is alright, Rose." Shawn coos, wrapping his muscular arms around me once more.

I nod, squeezing him tightly before it's time for him to catch his flight. "I'll miss you two so much." Shawn sighs, stroking over my bump. "Only three days, babe. You'll be too busy to think about us anyways."

„I'm never to busy to think about my loves. I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy after I'm back."

„Me neither, you cheeseball." I mock, grinning lightly. "You love it when I'm cheesy." "Hmm. Don't be so sure of yourself Mendes." I state, quirking a brow and Shawn just rolls his eyes.

"I have to go now. I love you, you know that. Right?" Shawn questions, pressing a passionate kiss to my lips. "I know. You told me today already." I say reaching up to kiss him again.

„No amount of times would be enough to describe how much I love you." Shawn murmurs against my lips, causing a smile to tug on the corners of my mouth. "You are so-"

"Guys, I love to see you all happy and stuff but you two are starting to make me want to throw up. Also, you will miss you flight if you don't leave now, Shawn." My brother says, rubbing his temples in annoyance, making us laugh. Oh I forgot he's there too.

„Sorry man, your sister is just too intoxicating." Shawn grins, placing a short kiss on my forehead. "I'll miss you my sweet little gummy bear." Shawn smiles, pecking my lips multiple times.

„I'll miss you more, my lovely sugar cupcake." I reply, playing along to Nathan. "God. I've never cringed more in my life." He groans, covering his eyes with his hand.

Shawn and I just laugh and before he really has to go now, he hugs and kisses me one more time. Sighing, I get out of the car too and climb into the passengers seat. "Is it over now?" Nathan asks, sill covering his eyes.

„You are just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend." I tease, putting the seatbelt. "Jealous?" He huffs, starting the engine.

„I don't need a girlfriend and I'm definitely not jealous of you oh so in love behavior." My brother adds while pulling a disgusted face, causing me to laugh out loud.

„Of course, you lonely wolf." I coo, ruffling his dirty blonde hair, making him roll his eyes. "I'm good without all that." He states. "No wonder you don't have a girlfriend with that attitude." I snicker, sticking my tounge out. "Whatever."
.............................................................................

"Do the fans know?" Carter questions, as we sit on the couch in Shawn's and I's apartment, watching a movie.

„No, not yet but they are already suspicious on why I always wear oversized clothes and therefore we decided, that Shawn tells them during the concert tonight." I answer with a smile, before biting into my chocolate chip muffin.