Chapter 26

Shawn's POV:
Sighing, I walk over to my room searching for something that's helps against fever and headaches. I always have stuff like that with me. Just in case.

I walk into the bathroom before grabbing the medicine and heading out again. As I open the door I see Grace sitting there in a black silk robe.

„Here you are babe." she grins standing up to wrap her arms around my neck. „Grace didn't you want to go shopping?" I ask. I'm not in the mood now but she's gonna flip out if I tell her that I'm going to Rose. „Not anymore. Why? Don't you want me here?" she pouts, rubbing the palms of her hands down my chest.

„What are these?" she questions frowning, as she notices the two little boxes in my hand. „I have a bit of a headache. That's why I was about to take a nap but first I need to talk to Andrew." I say, pecking her lips.

As I was about to pull back again, she cups my cheeks continuing to kiss me. „Grace-." I mumble, but she ignores me. „Shh... Andrew can wait a bit." she smiles, stroking through my hair.

Her hands leave my body and I see her opening her robe but I place my hand on hers to stop her. „Baby as much as I want to right now. I can't. I need to talk to Andrew and be on time for the rehearsal." I say, kissing her one last time.

„Fine. I'll take a nap." Grace replies, crawling under the sheets. „Alright I'll be back soon." I respond, shutting off the lights on my way out.

As I walk towards Rose's room, I remember that mom always made me tea with honey when I didn't feel good, so I walk down to the little restaurant to get some. With the tea and medicine I make my way up to her room again as I bump into Geoff. Great. What are they doing here already?

„Hey man. Is Grace sick?" he asks. „Uh no." I answer, clearing my throat. „Rose Isn't feeling well." As soon as I finish my sentence Geoff starts to grin. „Aww that's so sweet of you." he chuckles, nudging my arm.

„I didn't know that you are already here. You know what? Why don't you bring it to her?" I say, rolling my eyes. „Oh I would love to but I can't. Take care of her bro." Geoff winks, before walking past me.

God just because I'm bringing her tea doesn't mean I stopped hating her. It's just... as I heard her screaming I thought someone is killing her or something but as I noticed that she's dreaming it reminded me... I shake my head, starting to walk again.

I couldn't just let her keep having the nightmare and as she hugged me I couldn't just push her back. She looked so scared and helpless. So small... like she needs someone to protect her. Well, not me but someone.

I push the door open with my foot, shutting it like that too. „I got you something that will help and tea and cookies." I say, placing it onto the nightstand. I look over to her, noticing that she's sleeping. What exhausted her so much that she's tired at 3 pm?

Maybe she didn't get any sleep yesterday night. But why? I'm still wondering why Aaliyah and Rose acted so weird after they was in the bathroom but I was too annoyed to try to talk to Rose even longer.

She's too stubborn and Aaliyah went out with mom before I could ask her. I sit on the edge of the bed, placing my hand carefully on her forehead. She's burning. Should I bring her to the hospital?

Or maybe I'll just try if the medicine works. „Rose." I say, shaking her lightly. „Hm?" „Wake up for a moment." „No..." she mumbles, pressing her face into the pillow. „Come on. You need to take the medicine." I say, grabbing her shoulders to pull her up.

„Don't." She says, clutching her stomach. „I feel horrible." „Yeah you look horrible, that's why I brought you that." I say, realizing that I sounded a bit rude afterwards but since when do I care. „Thanks." she sighs, rolling her eyes.