Chapter 6

Shawn's POV:
I grab my suitcase, stuffing it into the trunk of our black car, before I walk towards the door and sit in the back. The others come too and we start to drive towards the airport.

Actually I should be super excited. I mean, my world tour is starting but now I can drag a depressive little girl around with me. I groan, as the others start to talk. Since yesterday all they talk about is Rose. "Don't be so harsh to her. She has a reason to do this." Mike chuckles at my annoyed expression.

"And if you wouldn't be a dick all the time, you wouldn't have to do that." Geoff teases, nudging my side with his elbow. "I could fire you." I say, raising my eyebrow. "You won't." He laughs. "But come on she's nice... and pretty hot. So I don't see a problem."

"If you think she's so hot then you should date her and not me." I say, rolling my eyes. "I'm on Geoff's side." Zubin says, laughing.

"She's 17 leave her alone." Mike laughs, snapping his fingers onto he back of Geoff's head. Finally we arrive, seeing already some fans standing by the gates. "Show time." Andrew says, as we walk out if the car.

"Where's she?" I ask, putting my sunglasses on. "Over there." Andrew says, pointing to the parking lot. I turn around seeing her hugging a boy about her age. She has a boyfriend? Unexpected but who cares.

"The article about you and Rose. 'Love at first sight' is out when we arrive in Glasgow." "Seriously?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. "Yes seriously. So it would be good if you are actually nice to her in front of all the people." Andrew says. "I can't promise anything." I respond, watching how she walks over to us.

I could feel Andrew's glare on me but I'm not going to act like I found the love of my life. "Hey Rose." Geoff says and the others greet her too. "Hey." She smiles slightly. "Take her hand and let's go. Oh and smile at each other sometimes." Andrew says, walking ahead.

I sigh, taking her hand in mine and start to walk pulling he along. "Could you walk faster?" I say, smiling a bit since the fans can already see us. "Could you stop almost running. It's not my fault that your stuck up ass got us into this situation."

She replies, smiling up at me. Oh suddenly she's confident? How sweet. "Don't test my patience. You are the one who wants to find your brother and I can end that before it even started." I whisper, leaning towards her ear. She pinches her eyes at me but remains silent.

"Just stay by my side now." I say, as we approach my fans. "Hey guys! How are you?" I ask, showing now a real smile. I let our hands intertwined as I take pictures with the group of girls, since Andrew is observing every move of mine. "Is that your girlfriend?" One of them asks, pointing towards Rose.

I smile down at her and she smiles back still a bit unsure, before I answer. "Yes she is." I pull her nearer, laying my arm around her shoulder. "She's pretty." Another girls says, who is standing behind me. "She's beautiful." I say, rubbing her arm. "What's with your eyes?" A younger girl asks and I feel how Rose tenses, her smile fading.

"Uhh... that's something only a few people have." She says, quietly. "That looks weird." She says, tilting her head. "Katy don't be rude." An older girl says, pulling her back. "So guys, it's time to go now.

We need to get our flight. Thank you all!" I say, grabbing Roses' hand again, noticing that she doesn't know what to say anymore. What did the girl mean? I try to catch a glimpse of Rose's eyes but she looks straight forward.

I shrug, keeping to walk towards our gate. "We are on a public plane. You know what that means right?" Andrew asks. "Yes." I respond, putting my earphones in as we wait in the line. Occasionally I would hug her from behind or we would smile at each other, seeming like the perfect couple. Andrew can be proud of me.

When it's our turn, we get checked and afterwards we head towards the plane with me carrying her bag of course. "What?" I ask Rose as she has this weird look on her face. "This is my first flight." She says, observing the plane.

"Don't worry. If we have a crash, we won't notice much." I shrug, already being annoyed that she is probably gonna freak out when we take off. "How encouraging." She mumbles, rolling her eyes. We get into the plane, Rose sitting next to the window, besides her me and then Andrew on my other side. The stewardess begins to tell us safety instructions and since I heard that about 50 times now, I just put my earphones in, closing my eyes.

Rose's POV:
Wait what did she say? Oh god. Just put the seatbelt on Rose. Am I really that incompetent? I sigh, rubbing a hand over my face. I think I'm starting to panic. How the hell should this big thing stay in the air? What if Shawn is right?

Oh come on we won't crash. Right? I press my fingernails in the armrests, leaning back into the seat. I see some people looking over to us, some trying to take a picture without us noticing but Shawn is too caught up in his laptop anyways. How should I survive a four hours flight like that? I bite my lip, sitting up normal again so I don't look like a freak.

Suddenly a hand lays on top of my nervously bouncing leg, making me look up. "Hun, could you please stop that?" Shawn mutters, smiling lightly. "I'm nervous, okey?" I say, returning the smile. I could see a flash going off and Shawn must have noticed it too because he lets his hand resting on my knee.

"Don't make such a drama. You know that thousands of people fly everyday?"
"Yeah and some of them have a crash and they don't have a really big chance of surviving." I reply, trough gritted teeth. "You shouldn't have a problem with that." He responds, focusing back onto his computer.

I glare at him before looking out of the window. I hate that he saw my when I was so weak. I'm not like that all the time. It's just there are some days I have the feeling that I just can't go on anymore. Too many things happened and on days like the one back then, everything got too much. But sometimes I have days, where I still have hope that everything is going to be better. Like right now.

I mean, I could find my brother! I don't want to count Nathan to the people I've lost. I swallow thickly, remembering that I won't be able to go to Liam when I need someone. He always knew how to cheer me up a bit and now... he has someone else.

Beth. Of course it had to be her. The shaking of the plane makes me almost jump as I grip onto the armrest but there was already Shawns hand so I'm gripping onto him. I don't care at the moment, what the hell was that? "What's happening?" I ask, confused.

"It's fine. That were just turbulences. So could you stop cutting off my blood circulation?" Shawn asks, raising his eyebrow. "Oh..." I mumble, letting go of his hand. "Sorry." "It's okey." He sighs, putting his earphones back in.

Since I have nothing better to do, I watch what he is doing. I see some song lyrics and pictures of music sheets. Probably new songs. "Stalking me already?" He asks. "Nope." I reply, popping the 'p'. I could see him looking at me from the corner of my eyes and I swear I saw a little smile, before he looks away again.

After the flight we finally head towards the hotel we are going to stay in and I'm honestly so done. Being frightened for four hours is not easy. I plop down onto the bed, almost drifting off to sleep right away when suddenly there's a knock on the door.

I groan, standing up to open it being met with a hand slapping me right away. "You!" A girl shouts, angrily.