Chapter 65

Shawn's POV:
"Oh really? I'm not scared of you. Who was the one who left? Not me. So stay out if it. It's the best for her." I snap.

God, he really thinks he is in the position to tell me what to do. I'm out of all the drug dealing and everything. He is not, therefore he is the one who is dangerous for Rose and not me.

"Listen, I don't care that she should do that. I'm not going to-" I say but stop talking as I hear a crack sound of a branch behind. "Shawn?" I hear Rose ask quietly.

F*uck. I turn around, facing her confused expression. "What are you talking about?" She questions skeptically. The hand which was holding the phone with, sinks down to my side as I stare at her with a light opened mouth, not knowing what to answer.

Shit. I can't tell her yet. Nathan told me it's too soon. His presence is still a danger. He doesn't want to risk anything. What now? Come on Shawn think.... "Uhm what do you mean?" Great move Shawn really.

"It sounds like something serious. Who are you talking about?" "Oh that? I was... talking about Aaliyah. Her... current boyfriend is honestly the worst influence but she won't believe me. You know, first love and everything." I chuckle, walking towards her.

"Oh." She replies nodding but still eyes me intensely. "Do you wanna keep watching... this interesting movie or?" "Honestly, I have no clue what it is about. You were just too comfortable." Rose responds, laughing lightly.

Oh thank god. Does she believe me? "So what about we go back to the hotel and order something? I'm starving." "Yeah sounds good." She says, starting to walk back to the car.

"Rose?" I ask, grabbing her hand to turn her around. "Huh?" I smile, her beautiful eyes meeting mine. "Just that." I mumble, ducking down to connect my lips with hers.

My heart warms at the sound of her small giggles, before she kisses me back. God, how could I ever hate this girl? I don't even want to think about that time anymore.

„So my lovely girlfriend, let's go?" I ask, pulling back. She rolls her eyes with an adorable smile on her face before she nods. During the car ride we order pizza to the hotel and about half an hour later we arrive there.

Guess who fell asleep. I chuckle, at the sight next to me. She's so cute. "Hun." I say, leaning over to kiss her cheek. She sighs, moving my head away. "Hey you lazy bum. The pizza is here." I say and her eyes open, making me chuckle.

„Liar." She grumbles, rubbing her eyes. I get out off the car, jogging over to her side, opening the door. "Come here." I smile, turning around so she could climb onto my back.

She wraps her legs around my torso, her arms securely on my shoulders and her head on in my neck. „Ready?" I ask, starting to walk to my room. "Mhm." She mumbles placing a kiss just below my ear which makes my heart flutter.

We come to a stop in front of my bed and I let her fall onto the soft mattress. After we both change into something comfortable, I walk towards the bed where she is laying hovering over her with both of my arms propped up on each of her sides.

Rose's POV:
I open one eye to see Shawn smiling down at me. I can't help but let out a chuckle as I attempt to push him away but he doesn't budge, his head inching closer to mine.

Gently, he presses his lips to mine shortly, before he leaves a trail of soft kisses my jaw, then along my neck. I sigh contently, wanting this moment to last forever. Everything seems so perfect when it's just us.

Like all the bad things can't get to me. I don't know if I believe him what he said about Aaliyah. Maybe I'll ask her myself. But I can trust him right? And why would he lie to me?