Chapter 98

Rose's POV:
"No please! No no no." I shout, pounding my fists against the glass of the sinking car as forceful as I could but it was no use. More and more water was entering, already being almost up to my chest.

My breathing quickens with every second that passes and the air I have left gets thinner and thinner. "Help! Please!" I scream even though I know that it doesn't matter. No one can hear me nor see me underwater. How did I get here? Is this real? It feels like it...

Once more I kick against the window but no matter how hard I try, not even a crack becomes visible in the thick glass. "Help me!" I yell, pushing desperately against the door.

Suddenly I could feel two hands gripping my wrists and pulling me underwater. Bubbles leave my mouth and my lungs immediately fill with water, making it feel like I will burst any moment.

With all the strength I have left, I scream as loud as I can but it's like a whisper beneath the heavy water masses. Eventually, I'm too weak to fight against the force which is pulling into the deep, so I close my eyes, my body going limb.

"Rose! God damn it, wake up! Hey, look at me." I hear, and all of a sudden I'm able breath in again. Immediately I sit up, grabbing the sheets. "Rose? Baby shhh... it's okey. You are save." I hear an all too familiar voice, a hand soothingly rubbing over my back.

After I finally caught my breath, I wipe away the cold sweat on my forehead with the sleeve of my hoodie before turning my head to my side, to see Shawn awake and watching me concernedly. So it was only a dream...

"Nightmare?" He questions, running his large hand trough my hair to move away the strands that where hanging onto my forehead. "Yeah." I gulp, rubbing my face tiredly. "What was it about? You haven't had them in quite a while."

"It was nothing about my parents, you nor my brother. I was trapped in a sinking car and then suddenly I could feel hands or something, pulling me down. It was so weird. Why would I dream that ? I'm not afraid of water..." I answer, frowning.

"Don't worry too much about it, okey? Sometimes stressful situations can lead to dreams like that. I promise you, it's fine." Shawn reassures, pulling me into a hug, gently squeezing me.

"Yeah, it's probably just about the maths exam. I'm more than nervous." I sigh, burying my head into the crook of his neck, his mesmerizing scent luring me in. "You'll ace that exam, baby. We studied enough for that." Shawn whispers, pressing a soft kiss to my temple.

I giggle lightly, kissing his neck a few times. "Hmm." He hums, before gently pulling my hair to tilt my head. Smiling down at me, he slowly leans closer and closer until our lips touch. Immediately, I tangle my fingers in his fluffy strands, just like he loves it.

A few kisses later I pull back, lying back down and so does Shawn. Yawning, he turns off the light before he scoots nearer, his arms wrapping around my waist securely while my back is pressed against his warm chest.

"Goodnight darling." "Night Shawnie." I murmur, cuddling even closer into him. Why do I still have such a bad feeling about the dream? That it's like a warning for something bad that is going to happen.

.............................................................................

Smiling proudly, I watch Shawn pouring his heart and soul into his songs at his last concert of the Illuminate World Tour. The fans are louder than ever as he starts to sing the last song of today, Treat You Better.

"I can't believe, eight months went by so fast. I feel like it was yesterday as the tour started." Geoff says, placing his hand on his chest and I chuckle. "Don't cry buddy. It's not the last tour." I say, playfully elbowing him.