Chapter 23

Rose's POV:
„I have to finish packing now Carter, we are leaving soon." I say, trapping my phone in between my shoulder and my ear. „Okey, take care and don't worry too much about yesterday. It's probably nothing."

„You are right. Greet your little sister for me and tell her I miss her." „I will. Zoe asks about you everyday." he sighs. I smile at the thought of the five year old. She's so cute.„Alright bye Carter." „Bye princess." He says, making me chuckle.

„Stop calling me like that." „Why? Would  you rather want me to call you Rosie? Okey, bye Roooosiieee." Carter teases. „God, sometimes I hate you." I smile, rolling my eyes. „No you don't, I know that you are smiling right now.

„Shut up. I have to go now bye." I say, hanging up before he could say anything else. I shake my head, he's like the sweetest guy in the world. His girlfriend is gonna be lucky. I'm still wondering why he hasn't one yet.

I look at the clock seeing that I only have twenty minutes left and my hotel room is a mess. I quickly tie my hair into a bun and put on jeans, T- shirt and a warm cardigan. I grab the rest of my clothes and stuff, putting it into my suitcase and trying to close it.

After sitting on top but still be unsuccessful I decide to put on my make up first. I'm about to apply mascara as I hear a loud knock on the door making me shrug. I smudge it all over my right eye. Great now I look like a panda.

„Rose?" I hear, followed by a knock and another one. „God who is that now." I grumble, trying to wipe the black substance off my face as I hear a knock yet again.  „I'll be down in a few Andrew!" I say, after opening the door, revealing Shawn.

I frown, as I see his smiling expression. „Not Andrew but should I help you bringing your stuff down?" „Uh... you don't need to. I don't even can get the zipper closed." I say, puzzled. „I'll help." he replies, walking past me. Okey....

„Are you high or something?" I ask, watching him easily close the suitcase. „Why would I be?" Shawn chuckles, taking my bag from the bed. „You are weird." I mumble, disappearing into the bathroom. I don't have time to wonder what got into him now.

I quickly wipe my face clean before  finishing applying  my make up. I walk out of the room searching for my phone as Shawn hands it to me. „Need that?" he asks.

„Yeah... is something?" I question, taking my phone skeptically. „Nope, just having a good day." Shawn winks, grabbing my suitcase and bag, then heading towards the door. „Mhm." I murmur, following him after putting my shoes on.

What a strange day this already is. As we arrive outside the others are putting their stuff in the back of the cars. I was about to grab mine as Shawn lifts it into the trunk. „Wait. I got it. „Thanks." I say, raising my eyebrow.

„You know there are no fans around." I add, observing the empty street. „I know." Shawn shrugs. „Oh you have there something." he says, bringing his hand up to my face to wipe something off my cheek. Probably the mascara.

His thumb drives along my jaw, then near my lower lip before he takes his hand off my cheek again.
His touch sent shivers down my spine. What the hell. Why is he like that? . „I scared you earlier, huh?" he chuckles. „You are still scaring me to be honest." I respond, getting into the car.

„What's up with him?" Geoff, who is sitting in the backseat with me asks, watching Shawn walk towards the other car since this is already full. „I have no clue but I'm just realizing that a Shawn who isn't a jerk is more disturbing as a Shawn who  is one." I say, crunching my nose. Geoff laughs, putting his seatbelt on. „I'm thinking the same."

We arrive on the airport. I look out of the window to see many paparazzi and more people than usually there. What's happening? „I just got a message from Andrew. Someone spotted Grace at the concert yesterday and not you. And it seems like someone knows when our flight goes. „How is that possible?" I ask quietly, as my chest begins to tighten.