Chapter 7

Rose's POV:
"What the hell?" I breath out, holding my burning cheek. "Who do you think you are, bitch!" The auburn haired girl, yells. „What? Who are you?" I ask, puzzled. „Very funny! Don't tell me you didn't know that he has a girlfriend." she says, pushing me back.

Okey, that girl is getting annoying. „Look if you touch me one more time I'm going to slap the ton of make up out of your face." I grumble, now pushing her. „And what do you mean? I seriously don't know?"

„Of course! Listen, if you don't stay away from Shawn I'm going to make your live a living hell. He's mine." she warns, pointing her finger at me. „Uhh... I think he needs to explain you something and now leave me alone you hysterical walking eyeshadow palette." I say, pushing past her.

„Shawn! What is going on?" she asks, crossing her arms as Shawn rushes into the hotel room. „Good that you are here! Get a leash for your little dog." I say, rolling my eyes. „What did you just say?" she shouts, walking after me to pull at my hair but I turn around grabbing her wrists twisting them until she squeaks out in pain.

„I said don't touch me again." „I'm going to kill you-„ „Grace stop. It's enough." Shawn says, his voice raised. „Oh really? Would you mind to tell me since when you are after girls like her? And since when you are f*cking cheating on me?" she questions, eyeing me up and down.

„First if all I'm not cheating on you and second if you would have replied to me when I said that we need to talk yesterday you would know that this is just a publicity stunt." He sigh, running a hand through his hair.

So this is Shawn's girlfriend. Wow, didn't think that he could sink even more. Not that I care... it's his choice. What a lovely relationship they have. „Publicity stunt? Is that the girl you saved?" Grace asks, looking skeptically. „Yes Grace. Andrew told us to do that. She helps me and we help her to find her brother. Okey?" Shawn asks.

„Fine but don't lay a hand on him when you are not in public." she answers, pinching her eyes at me. „I wouldn't even think about it." I say as they walk out. „Sorry babe that I overreacted a little bit." Grace pouts, wrapping her arms around his neck.

A little bit? Is she serious? „It's fine but we have to go soon-." He says, being cut off by her lips. God. I'm gonna throw up. It looks like she's eating his face. I shake my head, turning around to head into my hotel room. I change into something comfortable when my phone starts to ring. 

I look at the caller ID to see it's Carter making me smile. "Hey you." I say, falling onto the bed. "Hey Rose. How are you? Is it okey there?" Carter asks, making me chuckle. "I'm okey and we just arrived at the hotel. Oh and I got slapped." I say, observing my cheek in the mirror.

I even have light red scratches from her nails. "Wait what? From who?" he asks, worriedly. "From Shawn's adorable girlfriend who the idiot didn't tell about the publicity stunt." I respond. "What a psycho. Now you have two annoying cunts around you." "Yeah but it's fine." I chuckle.

„Anything new about Nathan already?" "No... but I'm gonna talk to Andrew as soon as possible." I say, playing with the end of my shirt. "Rose." I hear someone say, knocking twice. "Someone called me. I'll call you tomorrow." I say, standing up. "Okey and take care of you. Love you." Carter sighs. "Love you too." I reply, opening the door before hanging up.

"When I said we earlier, I meant you and me. We are going to have dinner with some others, so dress somewhat presentable if that's possible." Shawn says, blankly. "I see you girlfriend got you in the best mood." I say, raising my eyebrow.

„Just be in the lobby in about an hour and a half without constantly tugging on my nerves." He responds, rolling his eyes. "Of course." I mock, closing the door on him. Why does he have to be such an asshole. I mean is it too much to be at least somewhat polite?