Chapter 105

Shawn's POV:
"Shawn! Come on!" Rose suddenly shouts but I couldn't care less about the scene we are causing here right now. "Are you out of your mind?! I'm not letting this happen!" I yell back.

"Shawn, god damn it! Wake up! Listen to me. Open your eyes!" I hear, followed by a hand shaking me. W-What's going on?

Breathing heavily I immediately sit up, feeling something soft beneath the palms of my hands. What the hell?

Puzzled, my eyes wander around the room, which is definitely not the doctor's room. Wait...It's our bedroom. "Shawn? Hey, look at me." The sweet voice of my girlfriend speaks, causing my head to snap to my right.

"Rose?" I ask, my voice cracking immediately and only now I notice the tears trickling down my cheeks. "I'm right here, love. It was just a nightmare. Everything's okey." She coos, pushing back the strands of hair that stuck onto my slightly sweaty forehead, while I finally manage to breath normally again.

"No it's not... the baby-" I choke out but Rose shushes me with a gentle peck. Her small arms wrap around my neck and I automatically pull her as close as possible. By now she sits on my lap, placing light kisses onto the side of my face.

"Shawn, you know what the doctor said. As long as I take lighter medications there is a high chance of our baby growing healthily.

Then when it's old enough to live on its own, I will get a new heart sometime soon and then we can be the best young parents ever. So don't worry too much, okey? Did you dream about that?" She questions, cupping my hot cheeks to make me look at her.

I just nod, my head automatically leaning into her touch. My eyes closing contently. "I promi- It's going to be alright. Nothing can tear us apart. Got it?" Rose reassures but I noticed how she refused to say the word 'promise'.

That's because she can't. She can't promise me anything because she is like a ticking time bomb. Her health state could become worse any day... So the doctor is just lying to make us feel better.

Or maybe I'm overreacting. He said it will be fine, if she takes it slow and doesn't go through too much stress. It will be okey. It has to be okay.

"Got it but you have to swear that as soon as you don't feel good, you will tell me." I tell her, looking into her beautiful eyes. "I swear." She answers, holding up her hands to show me that she didn't cross her fingers.

"Good but... you could have crossed your toes." I joke, grabbing her feet from under the duvets, pulling them up lightly. A squeal leaves her lips, followed by her punching my arm slightly after I let go of her again. "Idiot." She grumbles with a grin on her face.

"Hey, I was just making sure." I pout sticking my tounge out but she only responds with an amused eye roll. "Now come on. I'm tired." Rose yawns and we lay back down, cuddling as close as possible.

Sighing, I bury my face into the crook of her neck while taking in her mesmerizing scent. "Darling?" I quietly ask after a few moments, unsure wether she is already asleep or not.

I hear a light groan followed by a hum, causing me to turn onto my side with my elbow propped up and my head resting on my hand.

"What's wrong?" Rose asks in a whisper, rubbing her tired eyes.

"I just wanted to make sure you know that no matter what you decide to do, I will be there every step of the way. I'm going to hold your hand in delivery room or in the abortion clinic. No matter what." I say, kissing the tip of her nose which she cutely crunches up.

A small smile is set on her kissable lips as she reaches up to caress my jaw. "Thank you, Shawn. You know..." she starts, turning onto her side aswell. "I actually thought more about keeping it, to be honest."