Chapter 103

Rose's POV:
"Shawn, I won't look." I whine as he struggles to open the door to his apartment with one hand while the other is draped over my eyes.

"Just give me a second." He answers as I finally hear it click. "Alright, now just walk straight forward." Shawn orders and I carefully step into his apartment.

"Why are you not letting me look? I already saw your apartment." I huff, crossing my arms. "Yeah but not the bedroom and also not your walk-in wardrobe. Also I have a little surprise."

"I'm gonna see the bedroom often enough from now on." I say, crossing my arms. Shawn lets out a chuckle, before I could feel his lips brush against my ear. "You definitely will." He whispers and I could literally feel this damn grin on his face, so I elbow him into his stomach.

"Hey." He scoffs, holding onto my arms. „It's true or are you gonna sleep on the couch? You dirty minded girl." he asks, making me roll my eyes. „Haha. Are you gonna show me now or what?"

"Not so fast, baby. We just got here."

"F*ck off, Shawn." I reply but can't help to let a giggle to escape me. „Okey okey, just follow me grumpy cat." He teases, starting to lead me with one hand, the other one still preventing me from seeing.

A few moments later, I could hear him open a door and then he gently pushes me into position. „Now you can open them." Shawn allows and I immediately do so.

A bright smiles crosses my lips at the sight in front of me. Rose petals shattered over the huge white bed, some candles lit up and a plate of the most delicious looking donuts I have ever seen in the middle of it.

"Shawn." I laugh, turning around to meet his smiling face. „You are so adorable." I say, pecking his soft lips. „Adorable? Really?" he questions, unfazed with what I just called him.

„Yeah. You are extremely adorable. What's not to like about that?" I grin, squishing his cheeks.

„Seriously? Just anything but adorable. I thought more into the direction of... romantic, amazing, perfect or hot." Shawn says and I let out another laugh before ruffling his hair. The messy look making him even more adorable.

"Mhm." I hum, heading over to the second door in this room which is probably the wardrobe. I walk in and turn on the lights, revealing a beautiful white and beige decorated room with a picture of us hanging on the wall and all my clothes neatly sorted.

"I'm impressed." I say, examining all the fairy lights and the little white couch. „You decorated that?" I question, raising my eyebrow at Shawn.

"Yes... well, I had to give really specific instructions. So..." Shawn responds, nodding confidently.

"Ah." I chuckle, approaching him to wrap my arms around his torso. „I love everything so much here. Thank you." I smile and Shawn returns the favor, ducking down to place a kiss on my nose.

"I'm glad you do because from now on this is our home." Shawn whispers and the bright smile on his face melts my heart. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him in my life.

He is everything I could ask for and honestly so much more. And maybe tonight will all of this be ruined... „What on your mind, love?"
Shawn questions as he twirls a strand of my hair around his finger.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I look up to him.
"Oh uh... nothing. Just thought about what donut I will eat first." I reply quickly, before strolling into the bedroom again. Shawn following behind. „They are all yours, baby. I have bought muffins." He chuckles, kissing my temple.

"Great." I smile, hoping I sound kind of believable. I just have to wait for the right moment to tell him. „What about a movie night? Or are you tired?" Shawn questions while he pulls sweat pants and a white T-shirt out of his closet. His back facing me.