Chapter 12

Rose's POV: 
"Don't worry. I'll make sure you are okey." Grace says, walking over to me. Geoff and Mike look at me confused. "Are you sure?" Geoff asks. "Yes. We are not five years old anymore. Don't worry." She chuckles, grabbing her purse.

What the hell? How false can someone be? I'm definitely not going with her. I look over to Geoff, searching for help before my sight starts to get blurry. "Guys come on. Now!" Andrew shouts, from another room. "I don't feel good." I mumble, holding my head. "We are gonna go now. Don't worry." She says, smiling at them.

I stand up loosing my balance but two arms prevent me from falling. I instantly start to feel warm. A shiver runs down my back as I recognize the tattooed arm which caught me. "I think we should call the ambulance." Geoff says,frowning. I push myself away from Shawn, clearing my throat.

"No don't. It's fine, maybe I just drank too less." I say, blinking a few times. "What is taking you all so long?" Andrew sighs, peeking his head out of the door. "Everything alright?" He asks, looking around. "Yes." I say, starting to walk towards the door.

Grace is the last person I want to be in a car with but I need to get to my hotel room now. "See you later." I hear her say as we head towards her car. I sit in, leaning my head back while closing my eyes. "If you throw up I'm going to kick you out while driving." Grace snaps, pinching her eyes at me. "I'm won't if you hurry." I sigh.

"Look the only reason I'm in this car with you is because I want you to know that I can make sure that you have  to leave any moment. As you noticed he believes me everything. I mean why would he believe you anyways." She says, starting the car. "What is your problem?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"Oh I don't know... maybe you!" "Not my fault that your boyfriend needs another girl to save his reputation." I mutter. "I dare you. Stay alway from him when you are not in public or I'll make you regret it."

"As I already said, I don't want to have to something with a prick like him." I answer, leaning my head against the window. "That's why you were drooling over him when he was on stage tonight?"

She asks, glaring at me for a short moment. "Oh my god, I wasn't. I took pictures of him for Josiah, if you noticed the camera in my hands." I reply. "Of course. He's mine. Just remember that." She says, holding me back from getting out of the car.

"Are you finished with the jealousy talk?" I ask, annoyed. "I'm not jealous of someone like you honey." She laughs, raising her eyebrows. "Great." I murmur, stepping out of the car. I think I'm going to pass out. I stumble into the hotel, trying to walk as normal as possible up to my room.

My face finally colliding with the mattress. I take my pills, sighing relieved. It's already late anyways so I'm probably just going to sleep. After changing into something comfortable turn the lights off, immediately falling asleep.

„When are we gonna be there?" he asks,
sighing. „Nathan can you stop acting like a 10 year old." my mother scolds him making me chuckle. "We are driving for like two hours and Rose is annoying me." Nathan smirks, nudging my shoulder.

"I didn't do anything!" I say, hitting his arm. „Ouch!" „Oh come on don't be such a baby. I thought you were the older one of us." I say, crossing my arms. „You are so easy to make angry it's hilarious." he chuckles, ruffling my hair. God I hate it when someone does that.

„F*ck you!" I mutter, pushing his hand away. „Rose." my das warns, looking at me through the little mirror in the car. „Sorry." I mumble, putting my headphones back in. „Aww sisterheart don't be mad." Nathan pouts, pulling them out again. „I'm not." I sigh.

"God the weather is horrible. There's so much rain." my mom says, turning the windshield wipers on. „Maybe we should drive a bit slow- Mom watch out!" I yell, seeing a bright light coming towards out before I hear a loud crash.

„No!" I shout, sitting up on my bed, breathing heavily and feeling cold sweat on my skin. Wait. Where am I?
With shaky hands I turn the lights on, recognizing the hotel room. „It was just a  bad dream." I whisper, walking into the bathroom to shower quickly.

Well more like a flashback. I dream about this night so often. I remember exactly what happened after the crash. I was trapped with my seatbelt in the to the side turned car. I could see blood everywhere.

My brother was unconscious and I don't know if my parents were still alive at that moment. I could hear male voices before everything went black and the next thing I know is that I woke up in the hospital. I step into the shower, adjusting just the right temperature.

Silently I let the water run down my face. In times like these Liam always helped me to calm down. He even came over in the middle of the night. I can't deny that I miss him but I kind of still can't believe he did that.

With her... After washing my hair I knot it into a bun, slipping on a fresh shirt and joggers. Sighing I look into the mirror. Oh god. I look like a zombie.

Well, that's how you look when you get almost no sleep every night. Shaking my head I walk back towards the bed, sitting down in the middle of it.

What should I do? Call Carter? I want to but he would want to talk  about the article... It's 6 am. I can't sleep anyways anymore. I think I'll go into the music room again. Quietly, I sneak out of my room taking my phone with me.

As I open the door I almost get a heart attack. „Shh." Shawn whispers, laying a hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming. „Oh my god what is wrong with you." I breath out. „I should ask you that." he replies. „What? Why?" I ask, my gaze meeting his. „I heard you scream. I'm in the room next door if you haven't noticed. Everything okey?"

"Oh... yeah. I just had a bad dream."  I say, playing with my fingers. „Okey then. Get some sleep we are gonna start to film today." Shawn says, before turning around to leave. „Sure." I mumble, walking past him. „Rose?" he questions, causing me to turn.

"That's not your room." He adds, raising his eyebrow. „Oh really? I always slept in he hall though." I respond.

„You are so funny." he says, rolling his eyes. „I know." I reply, continuing to walk. I hear nothing anymore, probably because he went back but then he walks up beside me.

„What?" I ask, frowning. „I can't sleep anymore and the others aren't awake so you are the only option." Shawn shrugs. „Well, who said I want you to come with me?" „You want to go the music room right. Can you sing too?" he asks, opening the door.

„No." I say. Actually I don't know. I have never sung in front of someone and I never will. „Liar. You didn't even really try it." he says, sitting down on the leather stool. „How would you know?" I ask, crossing my arms. „You are not as mysterious as you think." he chuckles. „I never said I'm mysterious." I reply, pinching my eyes again.

"You don't know me." „True. The only thing I know is that you are easily irritated and can play piano really good." Shawn says, looking at me. „Well, have fun with that. It's the only information you are gonna get." I say, heading towards the door.

"I have the feeling you don't like me." he says, having this stupid grin on his lips.
„How could you know that?" I ask, laying my hand on my chest acting shocked. „You are tugging on my nerves mor than my girlfriend. That's honestly a wonder." he mumbles, starting to play but I could hear it anyways.

„Poor boy." I mock, opening the door. „Come
on Miss I know everything better. We have to spend a lot of time together in the next weeks. Let's just try to get along." Shawn says, patting the spot next to him.

I stop my movements, thinking about what he said. He's right. Again. Rolling my eyes I mumble a „fine". „Did Andrew tell you to say that?" I ask, walking nearer. „No and the rest is non of your business." he says, looking up to me. „Okey okey." I respond, sitting down.

"So I'll play and you'll sing." he says, cracking his knuckles. I shiver at the sound. I hate when someone does that. „Not gonna happen." „Coward." he teases.

„I don't care what you say." I reply, standing up. „What are you doing?" he asks, standing up too. „I'm hungry." I say, walking out of the door. „Me too. Let's go." Shawn says, catching up to me.

"Where?" I ask confused. „Eat breakfast." „I'm not going anywhere like that." I say, pointing at my shirt and joggers. „Why? You always look like that." he winks.