「 one 」

a/n:

before y'alls start reading, everything in this book and all of my other books are fictions, FAN Fictions. I don't own any of the characters and I don't own Jungkook ( sadly we all don't ) okay now happy reading <3

Young Eun's POV
"Hey hottie, what's your name?"

The guy from before pressed his body against the counter with a smug smirk plastered all over his face. I couldn't really see his face clearly since it was dark af and the music was booming loudly that I could barely even hear him.

Ignoring his question, I turned around and got him a soju bomb that he ordered before he asked about my name.

After making his drink, I turned back to face him and placed the glass on the counter, trying to avoid eye contact.

But unfortunately, my "trying-to-avoid-eye-contact" plan did not go right when he sat on the counter and held my chin firmly, causing me to face him directly into his eyes.

His grip on my chin tightened when I tried to free myself. His fingers traced the edge of my lips as he noticed the blank expression I had on my face.

disgusting bacteria on my lips ew

"Trying to avoid me now, babygirl?"
He whispered into my ears and—

"Oh please STOP touching me! I am horribly disgusted by your smelly ass finger, goddamn it!"

I exclaimed in disgust and pushed him away with all my strength, almost causing him to fall off the counter and break his precious bones.

He looked at me in disbelief as I just shrugged and continued on with my work.

Choi Young Eun. That's my name. A high schooler who works part time in a bar slash club every night and works part time in a famous korean restaurant after school.

I wouldn't say that my family is poor since we have enough food for three meals a day and we have a small apartment at least.

Well we're not declared as bankrupt so we're good enough, right?

My elder sister, Choi Younghee, who is currently studying in America, needs the money to pay her school fees and car stuff and tax and all that jazz.

So mum insisted that I work part time for her. I mean, can't she get her own job in America since she's so smart and all that shit?

Why should I, the little sister, work and sacrifice my dear time for my elder sis? That's ridiculous. But I can't let mum down since she raised me up when I was a kid all alone cause dad had to go out to work.

So I guess I'll be a good little girl and help out in the family. But when my sis comes back, so help me, I am going to slap that bitch for wasting my time.

I've been enduring this life for at least two years now. I want all of this to end. I absolutely hate working in a noisy place like a bar or a club. But I had no choice.

I also hate getting touched by random perverts every single night. And the fact that mum doesn't even know that I'm being touched, irritates myself.

Getting bullied in school? Not a big deal but getting bad grades upsets myself too.

So now you, yes you, know everything about me. Well not exactly everything but you know I know.

I was deep in my thoughts, I didn't even realise that I almost over poured the red wine for a lady that just broke up with her boyfriend.

She cried and screamed and sobbed and did those dramatic hand movements where they grab their own hair and cry dramatically.

Tsk tsk tsk

"yOuNg GiRL, dO nOt dAtE aNyOne! eVeRy mAn aRe jErKs aNd LiArS!"
The drunken lady said as her words slurred. She hiccuped and hiccuped until she finally rested her head on the counter and fell into a deep sleep.

I sighed and shook my head, feeling pity for her.

♣︎♣︎♣︎

"Great job, girls and boys. You all earned more than usual this month. Congrats!"
Mr Park smiled widely as he looked at us as if we're his children but he's actually the owner of the club.

My face lit up with excitement when I saw Mr Park, handing out the envelopes of money to each of us.

When it was my turn, Mr Park handed me the envelope too. I held onto it but surprisingly, he did not let go of the envelope. Instead, he leaned in closer to me and whispered, only for the both of us to hear.

"Inside my car after this. I'll drive you home."
He then properly gave me the envelope again and winked, showing off his old wrinkles at the side of his eyes when he smiles.

I sighed and closed my eyes, clutching onto the money as I felt everyone's intense stare on me.

♣︎♣︎♣︎

Heck, you had no idea how freaking happy I was to get my salary but just because of that "Inside my car after this. I'll drive you home." thing, ruined my mood completely.

So here I am, sitting on the passenger seat of Mr Park's luxurious and fancy red car, fiddling with my fingers as usual.

The car door clicked open when Mr Park got into the said vehicle. He looked at me and smiled which was totally weird and such a turn off.

"Where's your house? I'll take you home."
He finally said after a few minutes of awkward silence. Should've said that earlier—

Before I could even speak, he started the engine and drove out of the parking lot without any warning, causing me to squint my eyes at him since he was driving so damn fast.

"If you're not going to answer me then you're coming to my house. How about that?"
Mr Park said with a smirk, his eyes were still on the road.

I mentally rolled my eyes and gave him the directions to my apartment. Luckily, he brought me back, and not to some other place.

I went into the apartment and tossed my bag to the couch restlessly. My whole body was aching badly since we had to do push-ups during PE class today.

Mum was still working at the petrol station and dad was probably still working somewhere even though it is already midnight.

I'll get them a better life, I swear to god.

Ruffling my hair a little, I went to the small kitchen and made three bowls of instant noodle and waited for my parents to come back home.

To Be Continued

Hello ducklingsss :D its a boring chapter but I swear it'll get interesting soon :)) ❤️