「 six 」

Young Eun's POV
"Look what you made me do"

Jungkook was holding a piece of— the picture. He folded the picture nicely and kept it in the pocket of his ripped-jeans, which was also stained with blood.

He jumped down from the tree without any hesitation and landed on the ground swiftly, smirking as he slowly walked towards me.

"J-Jungkook... A-Are you okay?.."
I stuttered, stepping backwards as he took a few steps closer to me.
Then, he stopped in front of me. His gaze scanning me from top-to-bottom with an unreadable expression, confusing me.

I swallowed hard when I saw the edge of his lips bleeding and a bruise on his forehead that was covered by his wet bangs since he was sweating so much.

"What? Do you have anything to say to me?"
Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes before turning around, getting ready to leave.

But before he could take another step further away from me, I quickly took a hold of his forearm and spun him around, facing me.

"Jungkook.. I'm sorry."
I wonder how I got the courage to say it immediately but I did it and a sigh followed behind.

He stared down to my hand that was touching his in disgust and disbelief. Scoffing again, he slapped my hand away and I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"..I'm sorry.."
I said again, louder and clearer for him to hear this time, to show him that I was sincere.

He looked into my eyes intensely with his dark-brown eyes. After a few seconds, he finally nodded and faked a smile.

It's obvious that he's faking that fake ass smile

"It's okay. Stop apologising now."

He's not okay, he just destroyed his own bedroom

"Come on.."

All because of me and that silly picture

♣︎♣︎♣︎

"A-Ah.."
Jungkook moaned ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) as I dabbed the alcohol cotton ball onto his cuts and bruise.

We were sitting by the lake in the magical garden. Jungkook was shirtless as I was helping him to clean up. He had bruises, cuts and blood everywhere, all over on his body.

It was my first time seeing a topless guy. I can't believe I'm giving away the virginity of my eyes to the one and only Jungkook.

When he took off his shirt at first, I got a little flustered and shy, I didn't even know how to react. So, I just avoided eye contact and refrained myself from staring at his well-built body.

His abs are super hot though, like how can—

"Ahh!"
Jungkook let out another groan when I got lost in my thoughts and pressed onto his wound with too much pressure.

I couldn't help but to think of something else. Heck, why is my underwear so we— ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"S-Sorry.."
I apologised once again and laughed it off as Jungkook rolled his eyes with a scoff.

I quickly shrugged off my thoughts and focused on cleaning Jungkook's wounds.

Jungkook's POV
"Jungkook, turn around."

After she finished cleaning my back, I turned around and faced her like she ordered.

When I saw her flustered expression, a small smile formed on my lips, seeing her pursing her lips as she was concentrated on the wounds on my body. she was just so adorable— bleh.

She cleared her throat and scooted closer to me. We were so close together, we were only a few inches apart.

Another feeling of a soft cotton ball landed on my stomach as I winced in pain.
"S-Stop doing it so roughly.."
I complained and sent her a death glare.

She let out a chuckle as she showed off her white perfect teeth.
"Yah, you're a man. Is it that painful?"
She teased and poked the bruise on my stomach.

I clutched onto my pants in pain, chewing onto my bottom lip as hard as I could. Then, I got an idea, I could tease her back.

"Young Eun-ah.. A-Ah mmhm.. mm.. ahh.."
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I moaned as I closed my eyes and threw my head back to show off my jawline.

I carefully opened an eye to see her reaction and her reaction was to die for, it was just priceless.

She was biting onto her lips so hard and cringed miserably as her face went red, her temperature went higher as well.

I smirked at that and opened my eyes fully, just to lock gaze with hers and lean in closer to her, closer and closer.

Her body leaned lower and lower until her arms came in contact with the grass. She supported herself with each of her elbows on the ground and squinted her eyes at me, daring me not to come closer to her.

But I wanted to tease her so bad. I hovered on top of her with my arms both pinned on the sides of her head on the ground. We were laying just like that on the green grass.

Me on top of her and she below of me.

"Jungkook, stop with this shit, dude."
She heaved out, it came out as a whisper that I can barely even hear her.

All I could hear was the sound of nature, her heavy breathing, my oh-so-stable breathing and both of our heartbeats, thumping at the same fast pace as if we were one.

"Did you just 'dude-zoned' me?"
I looked at her in disbelief and scoffed as she just rolled her eyes with a small smirk.

The smile on my face widened. My heartbeat increased. It wasn't me, I wasn't being myself. After she left me, I never really felt my heart beating.

But now, I could feel it and I could hear it beating loud and clearly... for this rude girl in front of me..

I leaned down to her, closing the gap between us. I scanned her face thoroughly and admired her beautiful features that I never noticed until now.

Slowly, my gaze stopped on her pink plumped lips. She didn't put on any make up or any lipstick. Yet, she still looked so elegant and beautiful.

I saw how her cheeks went from pink to tomato red. She was in a blushing mess and it was cute. The sight in front of me was just so adorable.

She then wrapped her arms around my neck out of the blue, taking me by surprise. Our lips were just an inch away. I could just kiss her right now.

Slowly, the both of us started to inch closer with each seconds passing by, our lips were just about to brush against each other's.

Until I felt a sudden pain in my head and pulled away immediately.

To Be Continued

Aren't I just so dramatic
*does a sassy hairflip*

nahhh jkjk 😂💜