「 twenty-three 」

Young Eun's POV
"You're dating who?"

I flinched and quickly turned to see who it was— oh my gosh, it's—

"YUGYEOM"
I screamed out loud when I saw him and jumped onto him. We hugged for a few minutes while Lisa and Rose just stared at us blankly.

"Oh my god, where have you been, I almost forgot about you, like seriously"
I got off of him and placed my hands on my hips with a grumpy expression as I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

Yugyeom just shrugged and gesture for me to sit down as he sat beside me.

"Well, I was just being lazy and skipped school. That's all."
He confessed with a sneaky smile. I couldn't help but to laugh at his laziness while Lisa and Rose laughed along.

Suddenly, Yugyeom brought up the topic again.
"So, who are you dating? Is it Jungkook? I wouldn't be surprised if—"

"Oh no no no, not that Jungkook guy"
Rose shook her head and tsk-ed.

Yugyeom wriggled his brows at me.
"If its not Jungkook then who is it?"
He asked wearily.

Again, my heart started to race, I felt warmth encircling my cheeks as I bit my lip nervously.

"Uhm.. It's Dae—"

"ITS DAEHWI"
Lisa announced loudly, catching everyone's attention in the cafeteria as I felt myself go even more red.

"Daehwi? Who is that guy?"
Yugyeom questioned curiously, leaning in to Lisa.

"He's one of the hottest guy in school, he's Young Min's best friend"
Lisa explained. Yugyeom then turned back to me as he pouted.

"Oi Young Eun, take me to that Daehwi guy, I want to see if he's even more good looking than—"

"You talking bout' me?"

well speak of the devil, here comes my bae, hands off ladies this hunk is mine :p

"O-Oh, Daehwi.."
I remained calm on the outside but I was mentally screaming and dying on the inside.

He sat beside me and threw an arm around my shoulder with a smile which I gladly returned.

Yugyeom furrowed his brows at the man beside me, scanning him from top-to-bottom. He then looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Hm, not bad"
He said and walked away just like that, leaving me dumbfounded and confused. Lisa and Rose left as well with a smirk on their faces.

why is everyone abandoning me help

I came back to reality when Daehwi tapped my shoulders lightly. I quickly turned to face him.

"Uh, you wanna hang out tonight?"
He said shyly, his cheeks getting red which made me uwu-ed so hard.

I thought about what I had tonight— Nope, nothing, I'm free and even if I had plans, I would still choose to go out with Daehwi.

I nodded with a big smile as a response and he ruffled my hair.

♣︎♣︎♣︎
"Gosh, what on earth am I going to wear?"
I exclaimed, throwing myself onto my bed as I kicked the air to let out the frustration.

I stood back up and went through my whole wardrobe again and finally decided to wear a black-oversized shirt that reached till my knees with a short jeans.

After all that jazz, I quickly rushed out to meet up with Daehwi.

♣︎♣︎♣︎
"No, no, really, I should pay—"

"Hey hey, I'm the man here and I'm your boyfriend, I'm the one who should pay"

"But it's really expensive and—"

"Shut up, Young Eun"

"But Daehwi, just let me—"

"I'm gonna kiss you if you say one more word"

"Just—"

In the next second, I could feel his soft pink marshmallow lips brush against my red tomato cheek without hesitation.

He pulled away slowly with a small smile dancing on his face as mine turned even more red, I could feel myself burning.

The cashier in front of us cleared her throat awkwardly, bringing me back to reality. Daehwi handed her the money and she accepted it, still staring at the both of us.

We exited the cafe and walked along the streets, hand-in-hands. There were a lot of people on the streets too, even if it was almost to midnight.

"It's late already, let me send you home—"

"No, no, you should go home"

"But it's dangerous for you to walk alone"

"I'll be fine, go on"

"Sure?"

I nodded as Daehwi cupped my cheeks with both of his warm hands. He then pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tightly before pulling away after a few minutes.

He was about to cross the road as I waved goodbye to him.

What I didn't notice but soon realised was that when he's standing in the middle of the road, a black van suddenly bang into him, as quick as lightning.

He was there laying on the road, bleeding.

And I just froze.

wtf just happened right in front of my naked eyes

To Be Continued

This chapter sucks lmao