「 ten 」

Young Eun's POV
I felt that man touching me. Surely, I was uncomfortable and it felt so wrong, but I didn't stop him.

I gulped and flinched when I felt his touch. A knot formed in my stomach as I bit my lips to prevent any sounds to slip out from my mouth.

Suddenly, I couldn't feel his hand on my bum anymore. Instead, I heard a familiar voice.
"That's my fucking girlfriend"

I turned around and saw Jungkook grabbing the man's butt. I let out a small gasp but quickly ran out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened.

Jungkook's POV
I fake-smiled at the man with my eyes opened widely as his eyes enlarged as well.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, he gulped hard before running out of the elevator, Young Eun ran out too.

I let out a heavy sigh before stepping out of the elevator, meeting Young Eun's frightened eyes.

"Let's go"

Namjoon's POV
"So I found out that Jungkook and the girl are at America right now."
I said, eyeing at each and every members.

"Does anyone know about this?"

Everyone shook their heads with a confused expression as I nodded.

"What are they doing there?"
Taehyung asked.

"Young Eun's there to visit her sister while Jungkook followed her"
I explained, leaning my back against the couch as I massaged my temples.

"But the question is, why would he follow Young Eun all the way to America"

"—And pay 3 million dollars to get a plane ticket"

"I'm afraid Jungkook might take a liking to this girl"
Yoongi, who was laying down on the couch, said with his eyes closed.

I nodded.

"Pack up, boys. Let's visit our maknae"

Young Eun's POV
"Jungkook-ah.."
I tugged onto his sleeves as I whined.

After that incident in the elevator, Jungkook didn't say anything even after we got into our room.

"Jeon Jungkook!"
I yelled, but he was still laying down lazily, poking his phone on the queen sized bed.

"Yah, this is my room. I can kick you out anytime, you know?"
I crossed my arms above my chest and huffed.

Finally, he uttered one line.
"I'll get out if you want"

I stood there in complete shock. Then, instead of kicking him out, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room, slamming the door hard.

♣︎♣︎♣︎

Admiring the view of the beautiful beach, I waited for my sister at a cafe beside the beach.

Turns out that she works there part time as a waitress. If she can work, why do I need to work for her?

After her shift was over, she walked to my direction and sat across from me, crossing her legs as she wiped the sweat on her forehead.

"Long time no see, Young Eun"
She said with a slight smirk visible on her pale face.

I forced a smile and nodded.
"Indeed, unnie."

"Well, I heard that mum and dad gave you the money that I needed?"
She smiled and stuck out her hand, waiting for me to give her the envelope of money.