「 twenty 」

Daehwi's POV
We looked at Young Min with a raised eyebrow when he told us a lame joke as he ate a spoonful of rice happily.

I sighed and shook my head. I'm the youngest one in the group but Young Min acts like he's a 4 year old kid, I swear to god.

Munching onto my bread, I looked forward and saw a girl staring at me which is very unusual. Normally girls would follow us but this girl is special. She's looking right into my eyes.

weird.

I couldn't help but to feel curious about her, so I flashed her a small smile. She immediately realised that she was staring and quickly averted her gaze from me which made me chuckle.

Young Eun's POV
After eating at the school cafeteria, Lisa, Rose and I walked back to our classrooms. Sadly, we had different classes, so we had to be separated.

As I was walking down the school halls, I received a text message from Namjoon. That was so out of the blue.

Namjoon :
4k remember ;)

I frowned at that and sighed, remembering that I still owe him money. Worst of all, I've been skipping work lately and Mr Park will kill me when I get back to work since he's really bossy.

As I was texting back a reply to Namjoon, I accidentally bumped into someone's chest. I almost fell but the guy held my waist and pulled me back up.

"Ow.."
I rubbed my head and looked up to the person. To my surprise, it was that red haired guy from the cafeteria. What was his name again? Daehwi!

I quickly straightened my back as my eyes widened, I was standing so close to him that it was so hard for me to breathe normally as he looked at me with a bright smile.

"Are you okay?"
He asked, concerned and took a step backwards from me since the gap between us was tiny af.

I bit my lips nervously and quickly nodded.
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks"
why am I stuttering, help me god

He chuckled and stuck out his hand.
"I'm Lee Dae—"

"Daehwi, I know"
I smiled awkwardly and gladly accepted his handshake. finally someone who knows manners, unlike another someone who says 'I don't touch girls' tsk rude

"Wait, how do you know my name?"
He questioned with his eyes widening.

he looks so cute and fluffy omg

I cleared my throat and scratched the back of my neck nervously cause this is getting pretty awkward.
"Well, lets just say that you're famous in school and I hear your name everywhere I go"

His mouth formed into an 'O' shape as he nodded understandingly.
"What's your name?"
He asked, tilting his head to a side curiously which made him look like a puppy.

I could feel my cheeks burning and my heartbeat racing quickly as I fiddled with my fingers.
"I-I'm Young Eun. Choi Young Eun"

He giggled and ruffled my hair which made me blush like a red juicy tomato. Gosh this is embarrassing.

"That's a nice name, Young Eun"

We then checked each other's timetable and turns out that I'm in the same class with him. So, he asked to walk with me to class and I gladly accepted.

As we were walking to our class, I noticed that a few girls were taking photos of me and him, some were gossiping about us and some were looking at me with a disgusted face.

I guess this is what happens when I'm walking with a famous guy in school. I told him that we shouldn't walk together anymore since the girls will bother him but he insisted to stay together.

Even in class, he wanted to sit with me which is so weird cause I just met him and I'm still getting to know him but we're always together. Well, not that I'm complaining though, I actually do enjoy his company and he makes me feel comfortable.

okay me likey this daehwi guy

Jungkook's POV
I do not likey that guy and I hate the fact that they're sitting together, plus, they're sitting so damn close.

My phone buzzed out of the blue. I averted my gaze from Young Eun to my phone. It was a text from Taehyung, he sent me a photo as well.

Taehyung :
I think you should see this.

It was a picture of Young Eun and that guy smiling happily. I felt a small fire building up in my heart. I turned off my phone and calmed myself down.

After calming down, I picked up my phone and texted Taehyung.

Jungkook :
Can you find out who he is for me please
I don't like this guy

To Be Continued

hello again sorry for the grammar mistakes hhhh