「 eleven 」

before I start I would like to thank thegoddesswashere for making this colourful cover ()

before I start I would like to thank thegoddesswashere for making this colourful cover ( ̄∇ ̄)

Thank you unnie~ 😙❤️

♣︎♣︎♣︎

Young Eun's POV
"I hate you"

"I love you too"

"Says the person who said 'I don't touch girls' when I just wanted a handshake."

I scoffed, remembering how cold Jungkook was to me when we first met.

And now that I know more of him, I can see that he is a major playboy slash jerk.

"Fuck"
He cursed.

"Yeah, you better fuck"
I rolled my eyes.

"With who?"
He cocked his eyebrows up and down mischievously.

"With yourself"

I simply said and started to get dress for the club that my sister invited the both of us to.

"Why did I even agree to this— Oh wait, someone else agreed to this without my permission."

I said with full annoyance, eyeing at Jungkook sharply who was lying on the bed lazily, looking at me blankly.

"Yeah, I wonder who.."
He said with sarcasm.

tsk

"How's this?"
I looked at myself in the mirror, doing a few turns while admiring my fats.

"A white top with ripped jeans and why the fuck are you wearing my Timberlands?"

Jungkook sat up straight and threw a pillow at me when I was putting on his Timberlands.

"It's too big, damn it"

Sighing, I threw the pillow back at him and also threw his Timberlands into the bathroom.

"Yah! My Timberlands!"

♣︎♣︎♣︎

"Ah, here you are. I've been looking for the both of you"

My sister chimed, she was holding a glass of red wine and a tall guy was standing beside her, smirking at me.

I ignored her and focused on the suspicious man.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Young Hee's friend. Nice to meet you"

He emphasised on the 'friend' which was very weird and bothering.

"Hm, hello Young Hee's friend. Please stop smirking, it's creepy"