「 thirteen 」

Jungkook's POV
"Hi, have you seen a long haired girl wearing a white shirt with shorts?"

"Hello, have you seen a girl wearing a white shirt?"

"Excuse me, have you seen a short girl with a white shirt on?"

"This is pointless"

I grabbed a fistful of my hair in frustration as I regretted leaving her alone last night.

"Ah, Young Eun, where are you?"

I mumbled to myself, cursing under my breath. It's all my fault, I'm the one to blame.

I woke up this morning around 11am, went down to the lobby to check on Young Eun, but to my surprise, she wasn't there.

I tried to find her. I've looked up and down, high and low, left and right, just all over the hotel for her.

How very stupid of her to not bring her phone. Instead, she brought a useless pillow with her.

Just as I was stressing out, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I calmed down and looked at the person with a blank expression.

"Hi, I saw you asking people around for a short girl with a white shirt on?"

The lady asked politely as I quickly nodded.

"Yes! Have you seen her?"

"Ah yes, I saw her at the cafe outside the hotel, just by the beach. I'm not sure if it's her but she was with a man"

"She was with a what again?"

"A man"

"A what?"

"A man"

"A man?"

"Yes, a man"

"What the fu— Choi Young Eun, you're so mmfph!"

I bit my lips hard as I tried to calm myself down, controlling myself because we don't want this helpful lady to see me erupting now do we?

"Thank you so much, Miss. Now I must get going. Thank you again"

I said and bowed 90 degrees before running to the cafe that she mentioned— which is also the cafe Young Hee's working at.

♣︎♣︎♣︎
Young Eun's POV
"Yugyeommmmmmmmmmmm"

"W-What? What's wrong?"

He held onto me tighter when I started to twirl his hair playfully with my fingers.

"Nothing. Just, thank you for coming"

I smiled ear-to-ear, it made me so happy knowing that at least someone truly cares about me.

I then buried my face into the crook of his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair voluntarily.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. Everyone in the cafe were sending us weird stares, but I simply just ignored them.

Just then, a familiar voice voiced out my name.

"Young Eun?"

It was a she— great, it was my sister.

And guess what female dogs? I totally forgot that my sister works here. Now I'm screwed and to done for.

I quickly jumped off of a frozen Yugyeom as he let me go as well.