「 two 」

Young Eun's POV
"Goodness gracious! What happened to your beautiful face?!"
Rose gasped a little bit too loudly as she touched my panda eye bags in horror.

Lisa had a small frown on her face. She had her hands on her hips like a mother.

"Young Eun, how much sleep did you get last night? What were you doing?"
Lisa scolded as she shook her head in disbelief.

I just shrugged off her question. Throwing my arms around both of their shoulders, I gave them a reassuring smile and told them not to worry.

As we entered our classroom, we parted our ways and sat on our own seats. I sat in the middle of the classroom, like legit in the middle which annoys me since it'll be easier for the teacher to see my doings.

"Young Eun! What happened to you, my dear sweetheart?!"
Yugyeom, my best guy friend, exclaimed dramatically as he clutched onto his heart.

I rolled my eyes and rested my chin on my palm. He was probably talking about the horrible eye bag since I couldn't sleep well last night.

He then sat on the seat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder tightly, I could barely even breathe.

"Quick! Sleep before the teacher comes."
He whisper-yelled at me and forced my head to rest on his chest.

I mentally face-palmed and pinched his cheeks as he shushed me to go to sleep which was impossible for me in this situation.

♣︎♣︎♣︎

The bell rang and school finally ended after a long ass boring day. I was about to head to my work place when I heard my phone buzzing.

Mum:
Do you have 5k on you right now?

As I read the message that mum sent to me, a heavy sigh escaped my lips involuntarily.

I just got my salary but that's only 1k so I needed to find a way to get 4k.

Young Eun:
Sure, I'll hand in the money to you after work.

Mum:
Thanks so much, sweetie.

Sighing once again, I chucked my phone into my bag and walked to the restaurant that I was working at.

♣︎♣︎♣︎

"Hey Charlotte, do you know where I can maybe borrow some money from?"
I questioned as we were washing up the dishes in the back kitchen of the restaurant.

Charlotte turned to look at me for a brief second and went back to her work.
"The bank obviously."

Rolling my eyes mentally, I let out a sigh for the ninth time today and shook my head.
"Other than the bank."

She looked at me again and started to think for a moment until she finally gasped.
"Ah! I heard that there's a guy in your school that is rich af and his brothers lends out money?"
She said thoughtfully.

I nodded with my lips slightly parted since I didn't knew about having a 'rich af' guy in our school.
"Do you, perhaps, remember his name?"

Charlotte nodded with a big smile on and wrote it down on a piece of paper.

Jeon Jungkook

♣︎♣︎♣︎

"Isn't Jungkook our classmate?"
Lisa said, crashing her eyebrows together as Rose just stared at the name, written on the piece of paper.

After Lisa said that, I began to question myself whether or not do I know everyone existing in my class. I've never heard nor seen this Jungkook guy before.

"He's definitely the guy that always sits and sleeps at the corner back of our classroom."
Rose confirmed with Lisa agreeing as I looked at them, dumbfounded.

Just then, the bell rang, signalling that class is almost starting. The door swung wide opened out of the blue which startled the tree of us.

A black-haired male walked in with his bangs slightly covering his eyes, his hands were buried deep inside the pockets of his black hoodie jacket.

I felt Lisa nudging me with her elbows as three pairs of our eyes were on that guy in black. He ruffled his coconut-like hair and took a seat at the back corner of the classroom.

"Yah yah, that's him. That's Jungkook."
Lisa finally released her breath that she was holding in since he came in.

Rose crossed her arms together against her chest with a slight smirk on.
"Wow, he has style."

Without responding to any of their comments, I cleared my throat and slowly approached the black-haired male.

"Hi"
I stuck out my hand and waited for his respond, but unfortunately, he ignored me.

Okay maybe he didn't ignore me since he had his earphones on and maybe he couldn't see me.

I took a deep breath in and exhaled sharply, stepping in front of him, sticking out my hand again. This time, he plucked off his earphones and scanned me from top-to-bottom with a blank expression.

"Hi"
I repeated myself again with a big smile.

After a few seconds of awkward silence and my hand still in the air, waiting for his hand to shake with mine, he finally spoke up in his husky voice that sounded so ho—

"Hey"

He looked at my hand awkwardly and cleared his throat, obviously trying to avoid eye contact.
"..I don't touch girls.."
He said and stared at my hand expressionlessly.

I swear I felt my mouth dropping down to the ground. 'I don't touch girls'

I awkwardly took back my hand and bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from screaming out of pure embarrassment. He just made everything even more awkward.

"S-Sorry.. W-Well, I heard from one of my friends that you and your brothers lends out money?"
I said in a questioning tone as he nodded numbly.

"Go on."

I heaved out a sigh and clasped my fingers together, protecting my sweaty palms.

"W-Well, I was wondering if I could m-meet them today? Cause I-I really need the money. I'll return it back, I promise.."
I was so nervous that I stuttered so much. I guess he could sense my nervousness too.

After I finished, he thought for awhile and I swear I saw a small smirk forming on his lips.
"Sure. After school, at the alley."
He said, tilting his head to a side. I swear he's still wearing that hot smirk—

Also, did he meant the alley by the freaking dark alley behind our school?—

"Sounds good."

To Be Continued

Thank you guys so much for supporting this book 😽💜 Sorry for any grammar mistakes 💩