「 fifteen 」

A few days later ;
Young Eun's POV
Days went by quite boringly.

Jungkook and I.. well, things got complicated.

After that day, Jungkook went out every morning to hang out with the boys. He comes back at midnight though.

Me, on the other hand, just hung out with my sister at the cafe. We just talk and I would also go out with Yugyeom.

Now, back to the present.

It was 11:38pm. Almost midnight. There was a crazy ass party going on in the club that we usually go to. Yugyeom was there with me, but unfortunately, he was already wasted.

"When are you planning to go back to Korea?"

Yugyeom asked, hugging me even tighter as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and stroked his soft hair, shrugging.

"Not sure. I miss mom and dad. I miss home. I miss work. I miss Lisa. I miss Rose."

I sighed, slumping into the couch as Yugyeom and I cuddled. The loud music in the club was really distracting but Yugyeom liked it.

"Don't you miss me?"

He pouted, a visible frown on his face as he puckered his lips.

"Dude, I'm looking at you right now"

He gasped dramatically when I 'dudezoned' him.

"You don't miss me?! You don't love me anymore?!"

Yugyeom pulled away from me and slapped my arm continuously while he whined like a kid.

"Yugyeom, stop it. Sober up"

I rolled my eyes internally and grabbed his wrists to prevent him from slapping me harder.

He started to cry?

"Y-Yugyeom? Why are you—"

He didn't allow me to finish my sentence. He held my forearm tightly and dragged me all the way out of the club, bringing me to a quiet alley.

"Yugyeom? What?"

"Young Eun-ah~"

He sang as he gently pushed me, causing my back to hit the wall as a shiver went down my spine.

"Hun, you're drunk. Let's go get some water"

He whined and pouted, showing me those irresistible puppy eyes.

"Young Eun, I—"

"Yes, you're drunk, I know"

"No~ I really—"

"Yugyeom, don't confess"

"I really like—"

"You know you're not in your right mind, right?"

"I really like you—"

"Yugyeom, you don't"

"I really like you a lot"

And he hiccuped. The horrible terrible smell of alcohol roamed in my nostrils.

Of course, this is what happens to 89.7% of the guys who gets drunk.

The man confesses, kisses the woman and the next morning, they find themselves naked on the same bed.

How typical.

"Yeah, lets get you back to your hotel room"

"No! Don't go~"

"Yugyeom, I am not going anywhere"