「 fourteen 」

Young Eun's POV
"Good night, Yugyeomie~"
I waved at him aggressively, smiling widely as well as he grinned and went back to his room.

I let out a deep sigh after he shut the door and turned to Jungkook who was leaning against the wall with his hands in the pocket of his ripped-jeans.

"Great"

"Awesome"

"Let's go"

"Fantastic"

I rolled my eyes as we started to walk back to our hotel room.

"But seriously, why do you hate Yugyeom so much? He's so lovable"

"Pfft, lovable?"

I turned to him and pinched his cheeks hard, causing him to wince in pain.

"He has a fat nose"

"No, he doesn't! You— You coconut head!"

"Excuse me?"

"Hmph!"

"Did you just called me a coconut head?"

"You deaf?"

"Why you little— You're so dead"

My eyes widened when he turned into serious mode and started to fasten his pace.

I quickly ran when he yelled out my name and chased after me.

I ran and ran and ran and ran.

He ran and ran and ran and ran.

We were almost reaching our hotel room, I was so close to slamming the door in his face, but before I could do that, Jungkook locked his arms around my waist and jumped on me, causing the both of us to fall on the floor hard.

My butt ached.

He started to tickle me.

"Y-Yah! I-I— Y-You're too heavy, J-Jungkook!"

"Bleh"

I yelled for him to stop but that just made him tickle me even more and worst, he put all his weight on my body.

"J-Jungkook!"

I whined.

"This is what you get for—"

"What are you two doing?"

The both of us stopped our actions immediately when we heard a familiar voice.

We looked up, just to find Namjoon and the rest of the boys, staring down at us with confused expressions.

"H-Hyung?!"

Jungkook let out a small gasp as he quickly stood up and lightly kicked my arm, gesturing me to stand up.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and got onto my feet, placing my hands behind my back as I bit my bottom lip anxiously.

"H-Hyung, we were just—"

"Making out?"

Taehyung blurted out.

Silence

"Taehyung, please use the dictionary before you speak"

"Oh, owkie.."

Namjoon turned to us again with a stern look on his face, causing Jungkook and I to shift in our spots uncomfortably.

Hold up, did he just walk out of my room?