「 twenty-one 」

Young Eun's POV
"Thank you so much for today, seriously"
I quickly thanked Daehwi and did a 90 degree bow as my long hair fell and covered my face.

Daehwi cupped my cheeks with his warm hands and asked me to stand up straight as I obeyed with a sheepish smile on my face.

"Not a problem at all"
He removed his hands from my cheeks and buried them into the pockets of his jeans after ruffling my hair playfully.

"See you tomorrow"
I said and unlocked the door to my apartment. As I placed my hand onto the doorknob, I felt someone grabbing my wrist and spinning me around which caught me by surprise.

Daehwi placed both of his arms beside my head, trapping me in between his arms as I leaned back against the door.

I gulped hard and blinked twice when I realised that his face was just a few centimetre away from mine.

I felt my heart drumming against my ribs in an abnormal speed as sweat trickled down my forehead.

"U-Uh, Daehwi, what—"

He didn't say anything, he cut me off by smiling innocently and buried his face into the crook of my neck, his arms slowly snaked around my waist.

My breath hitched when his hot breath tickled my neck. I tried to push him gently but he embraced me even more tighter, making it a little bit hard for me to breathe.

"P-Please just, can we stay like this for awhile?"
He questioned, no, he sounded like he was begging and pleading me.

I couldn't push him away so I nodded hesitantly and wrapped my arms around his waist cautiously as I felt my cheeks burning.

okay so basically I just spent a whole day with a hot plus cute guy, next, he walked me home, and lastly, we're hugging right outside my apartment.

weird flex but I'm not complaining

Jungkook's POV
I wanted to race up to Young Eun's apartment and stop that nasty guy from touching her but Taehyung and Jimin held me back as I gritted my teeth furiously.

Taehyung, Jimin and I followed the two of them for the whole day and I cannot stand seeing her hug another guy that is not Jeon Jungkook.

"Hyung, just let me go"
I balled my fists as anger and jealousy took over me. Taehyung held my shoulders tighter as Jimin stroke my back, trying to calm me down.

After they finally pulled away from the hug, that red haired guy tucked Young Eun's hair behind her ear and she smiled.

oh hell yeah she smiled.

When Young Eun finally went in to her apartment, that guy walked down and I took the chance to approach him when Taehyung and Jimin wasn't looking.

Immediately, I stood tall in front of him and grabbed his collar, pulling him towards me as I smirked.

"Name?"
I asked directly.

"Wha—"

"Jungkook, let him go"
Taehyung cut him off and glared at me but I ignored him, my eyes never leaving the boy in-front of me.

"Who are you? What is your name? What are you doing with Young Eun? And what relationship do you have with her? You better tell me everything right now or I'll—"
I got cut off by Taehyung again.

seriously can't Tae just step out of this

"Jeon Jungkook, let him go."
He said it bold and firmly this time. I looked into his eyes and obeyed him, letting the boy down slowly before scoffing.

Jimin then grabbed my forearm and dragged me away from him while Taehyung apologised to him.

There was a big fire burning in my heart but I took a deep breathe in and exhaled sharply to calm myself.

♣︎♣︎♣︎
Young Eun's POV
"Wait wait, so Daehwi walked to class with you, sat with you in class, and walked you home?"
Rose repeated what I told them just now. We were at the school cafeteria having a girls talk again.

Lisa added,
"Not to forget, Daehwi hugged you?!"
She exclaimed in disbelief as her eyes widened, her mouth fell ajar.

I nodded and nodded and nodded excitedly, a bright smile formed on my face unknowingly.

Lisa tsk-ed and shook her head.
"Look at her smiling like an idiot"

Rose rested her head on her palms, frowning.

"You're seriously the luckiest girl in the world. Daehwi is Young Min's best friend and he's smart, popular, and also hot af"
She muttered and glared at me, causing me to chuckle at her jealousy.

"Damn, speak of the devil"
Lisa gasped and she quickly hung her head low. Rose took a glance behind me, her eyes widened and she looked down as well.

I was confused as to why they were acting like this. I turned to see who the hell was— Oh, it's Daehwi, what a surprise.

Daehwi giggled cutely and took a seat beside me as he placed an arm around my shoulder, causing me to nibble onto my lips nervously.

"Don't mind if I join?"
He smiled, tilting his head a little. I quickly shook my head. 

A few minutes later, Young Min and his other friends, Woojin, Woong and Donghyun sat beside Lisa and Rose.

Rose gasped and laughed nervously when Young Min sat beside her with a small smile on his face. I chuckled when Rose tried to remain calm but I could see her dying on the inside.

We ate and talked together. Surprisingly, I had a lot in common with Daehwi and I'm sure the girls enjoyed talking to the boys.

All this time, everyone's eyes were on us. I couldn't help but to smile at Daehwi and ignore all the stares and glares from his fangirls.

Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my forearm harshly and pulled me up. I narrowed my eyes when I saw Jungkook who was sending me death glares, his grip on my wrist tightened.

"Excuse me, who are you and what are you doing, let me go!"
I tried to squirm out of his grip but he was too strong.

Daehwi stood up and faced Jungkook boldly.
"What do you think you're doing? Let her go"
He said calmly as Young Min and the others stood up as well.

"Excuse you, Mister Daehwi, but for your information, this is my lovely girlfriend"
A small smirk formed on Jungkook's face when he said every word oh so slowly.

To Be Continued

ok so sorry for the grammar mistakes hhhh