「 thirty-nine 」

Young Eun's POV
"Hey.."
The red haired male muttered, rubbing his nape.

He looks kinda good in his maroon tuxedo, but not as handsome as Jungkook in his black tuxedo.

"Daehwi, you came? I didn't see you back there."
I questioned, pointing back to the beach where everyone was at, enjoying themselves.

I invited him, Jungkook allowed me to. I only think of Daehwi as a friend now and we ended up on good terms, forgetting about our past.

"Yeah, I just arrived. Thanks for inviting me though."

"No problem, just go to the beach if you're hungry."

I said and turned my heels to walk back but I felt a grip on my wrist. He twirled me around but still kept a distance.

"I-I missed you."

I looked down to his hand that was still grabbing my wrist and slowly removed them with a soft smile.

"Don't do this to a married woman."

I warned in a low voice but I wasn't mad. I just didn't wanted Jungkook to get the wrong idea if he sees Daehwi holding me like this.

Without looking back at the red haired male, I turned and went back to join the crowd. Yugyeom came up to me and threw an arm around my shoulder.

"Aigoo, my best friend is married. I can't believe it. You know, I used to like you back in high school but I realised that you'll only look at me as a friend so I gave up. I'm happy for you though, you deserve the world."

He laughed and handed me a glass of wine. We clinked our glasses together and I took a big sip of it.

"Why're you telling me this now, on my wedding day?"
I quirked an eyebrow. I never noticed his feelings for me but I guess he wasn't really serious since he's still laughing.

"I don't know. We were just so close, I started getting attached to you—"

"Yah, Kim Yugyeom. I know you're her best friend but hands off of my woman."
Jungkook stepped up in between the both of us and pushed Yugyeom away from me, making me chuckle at his jealous side.

"Alright, calm down."
Yugyeom rolled his eyes and walked away, leaving me and Jungkook alone.

Of course, it was only three seconds when we can be alone until Jungkook's sister came to us and we had a decent conversation.

It was the busiest but also the happiest night of my life.

♣︎♣︎♣︎
"I'm so tired, I could just faint right now."

I threw myself onto the king sized bed after drying my hair and removing my makeup. I was just in my pajamas and I didn't even bother to brush my hair. My toes and feet could finally breathe after hours of wearing high heels.

Jungkook walked out from the bathroom with a robe on, then crawled onto the bed with a smug smirk dancing on his face. I hate that smirk.

"What are you doing?"

I pulled up the covers to cover myself when he planted himself beside me on the bed.

The wedding was over, everyone went home including our parents and the boys. It was only me and Jungkook staying at the villa by the beach.

"Thank you, Young Eun."

He leaned in and kissed me as I felt my body temperature rising. It was a short but sweet kiss.

"For what?" I pulled away and wrapped my arms around his waist, he threw a leg over my small body and hugged me even tighter.

"Everything. For choosing me, for loving me, for accepting me for me and—"

"Just shut up. I know you love me."

I punched his chest playfully and snuggled my face into the crook of his neck. We stayed like that for awhile and I didn't wanted to let go of him.

Flashback: 6 months ago
"Jungkook?"

I called out to him. He quickly hummed as a response, drawing circles on my hand.

"I want to marry you."

"Okay— Wait, WHAT?!"

He looked up to face me and choked on his own saliva, then coughing continuously.

I rubbed and patted his back gently. Was I too straightforward?

After a few minutes, silence took over. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was a comfortable silence. None of us wanted to talk yet, at least maybe Jungkook didn't know how to react.

"Are you serious? You're not kidding me, right?"
His eyes sparkled when he looked at mine innocently.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"
I raised a brow with a serious expression. He quickly shook his head and looked down to our connected hands.

Slowly, he pushed me onto his bed and hovered on top of me. I could see his Adam's apple moving when he gulped hard.

"I've been waiting to hear this from you."

He pecked my nose.

"Let's get married."

He pecked my lips.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?"

End of Flashback ;
Jungkook's POV
I smiled at the cutie in my arms. I love cuddling with her. Her hugs are always so warm and filled with love.

I don't know how we got together. I don't know how did we end up together, but I'm glad that she's the one and it'll always be her for eternity.

Even if she's barefaced now, she's wearing a pink panther pajamas, her hair is messy and she just farted in front of me, she's still beautiful in my eyes.

We've known each other for more than a year. Even though I don't know every single detail about her, I promise to get to know her and respect her with all my heart.

I can't believe this woman is mine and only mine.

"Did you just farted?"
I pulled away from the hug and her face was all red.

She planted her face into my chest and I chuckled.
"I couldn't control it! I ate too much at the wedding!"
She whined.

I snorted when she let out a loud burp then groaning again.
"I couldn't control that too!"
She hugged me tighter and hid her red flushed cheeks.

I pushed her gently and placed my index finger under her chin, lifting it up a little to make her face me.

Young Eun's POV
"Just fart all you want, it's okay. I'll still love you."
Jungkook reassured me as I leaned in and pressed my lips against his soft ones.

I was about to pull away, but his hand travelled up to my neck and deepened the kiss. It didn't turn out to be a hot make out session, no clothes were torn. It was just a loving kiss that we both enjoyed.

Until Jungkook finally broke the kiss. We were both panting and gasping for air, his eyes never left mine.

"Y-Young Eun, do you want to try?"
He spoke up.

"Try what?"

I felt my heart running so quickly as if I have just finished a marathon. I couldn't breathe properly when Jungkook looked at me in the eyes and said what I didn't expected him to say.

"Try for a baby?"

The End of Rich AF