「 thirty-two 」

Jungkook's POV
I am aware that she hasn't said yes to my simple proposal. I am also very well aware that I am rushing into things, but I need to protect her.

Marrying her is my way to protect her. I love her, I need her and I want her. Namjoon hyung won't dare to touch her after she becomes my wife.

Maybe it's too sudden for her? I thought in my head as I waited for Young Eun to come out of the fitting room, folding my arms together.

After a few minutes, she stepped out of the fitting room nervously, her cheeks were burning red.

She look so damn gorgeous in that stunning lavender ball gown wedding dress. It instantly gave her the Cinderella effect.

My mouth fell ajar. I'm drooling.

I'm in love with this woman standing in front of me.

Young Eun's POV
Jungkook decided to just drag me into an expensive looking shop, again, the shop looks freaking expensive, to "find my wedding dress".

My brain couldn't process what happened and the next thing I knew, Jungkook pushed me into a fitting room, throwing me a huge gown. How does he even know my size?

I had no other choice but to just change into it and maybe see if it'll actually look good on me. Surprisingly, it fits me perfectly as if Jungkook knew my size.

Of course, it took me a long time to get into this big ass gown. I hope Jungkook is still outside waiting for me.

Before unlocking the door and stepping outside, I took one last look at myself, huffing out a heaving sigh with a small smile. I actually look kinda good in this, if I do say so myself.

I walked towards Jungkook who was sitting on the big fancy armchair with his arms crossed.

Did I mention that I am walking barefoot because I didn't wanted to wear my flip-flops, it'll ruin the dress like imagine wearing a beautiful gown with flip-flops. I'll be a disgrace to my family and to the fashion industry.

I cleared my throat, feeling my cheeks turn into Scarlett red when he gave me his full attention, his jaw dropped. I chuckled shyly at that.

"W-Well? What do you think?"
I managed to speak, stuttering a little as I twirled around, feeling a teeny weeny insecure.

Jungkook stood up and walked towards me slowly, scanning me from top to bottom, bottom to top. Soon, we were facing each other, feeling each other's heartbeat at the same fast pace.

We are one.

"J-Jungkook? Hello?"

I waved my hand in front of his face. He didn't blink at all, his chocolate eyes were just fixed on mine intensely, staring deep into my soul. It's either I'm too beautiful or I'm just fucking ugly.

Can he at least tell me if it looks ugly? Must he really stare at me like that in front of so many people?

"Jung—"

He cut me off, averting his gaze to the lady that stood beside us awkwardly.

"Heels" he simply said. The lady then scrambled to a room and came out with a pair of white heels. There were glitter and diamonds and literally everything shiny on the heels.

These heels are seriously worth a hundred boxes of pizza. Maybe even a thousand boxes of pizza. Who am I kidding, a million. Now I'm just being dramatic.