「 nine 」

Young Eun's POV
Turns out that Jungkook gave the man 3 million dollars just to get a plane ticket that sits right next to me.

"B-But, how?"
I questioned in curiosity.

"Honey, money is everything to human beings. I mean, who wouldn't take 3 million dollars unless you're stupid enough to leave it."
Jungkook scoffed and flipped his hair sassily.

I slowly nodded and went back to looking out of the window, admiring the beautiful scenery of the blue sky with white clouds.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"
Jungkook leaned it and whispered softly, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

I hummed as a response.

"Not as beautiful as you though"
He added and I rolled my eyes, turning around to face him.

"That pickup line was so 2018 years ago."
I glared at him as the black-haired male chuckled softly since a lot of people in the plane was asleep.

"I bet there were dinosaurs 2018 years ago."
Jungkook joked as I just rolled my eyes again.

Closing my eyes leisurely, I felt some weight on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's head resting on my shoulder.

Shaking my head, I closed my eyes again and leaned my head on top of his casually.

I guess we ended up falling asleep in that position.

Jungkook's POV
My eyelids fluttered open when the lady came to our seat to serve us lunch.

I slowly and carefully placed Young Eun's head on the window so that she can lean against it while she's sleeping.

"What would you like to eat, sir?"
The lady who was wearing a white buttoned-up shirt with a red mini skirt asked politely.

I looked at the tray which was filled with food. I then went for chicken rice and got Young Eun some rice and orange juice.

"Thank you."
I said and nodded my head to the lady who winked at me as she cat-walked away sassily.

disgusting af

"Jungkook?"

I turned to the side and saw Young Eun waking up with her eyes still half-open as she ruffled her bangs that was covering her eyes.

I helped her up and placed the food on her little mini table thing with a smile on my face.

She looked at the food with her jaws dropping, squealing in joy and thanking me for the food.

As she ate, I ate mine too while I admired her beautiful features. Her hair kept getting in the way so I gently pushed her hair behind her ears, causing her to smile widely.

We were smiling

We were smiling so widely, my jaws hurt from smiling too much.

It was my first time. I could feel my heartbeat, I could feel my breathing getting abnormal, I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I could—

"Stop staring, Jungkook."
She rolled her eyes playfully and continued eating her food.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and hung my head low, trying to hide my red cheeks.

♣︎♣︎♣︎
Young Eun's POV
"I booked a hotel for you. You don't need to pay. Ah, meet me at the beach next to the hotel at 3pm"

I shrugged and followed the instructions that my sister gave me while Jungkook tagged behind me.

"The hotel should be somewhere here.."
I mumbled to myself and tried to find our way in this foreign country.

"There it is, dumbass."
I turned to Jungkook who turned into a corner with a poker face.

Rolling my eyes for the nth time today, I dragged my luggage and followed Jungkook into the hotel lobby.

"It says here that only one woman will be staying in Room 2002. There's only a single bed and not for two. You'll have to pay."
The lady in a typical black miniskirt said with confusion written on her face which was filled with heavy makeup.

My mouth dropped down when Jungkook leaned against the counter and caressed the lady's hand, bringing it to his lips and giving it a soft peck.

"Please?.."
Jungkook begged with his irresistible puppy eyes.

The lady looked at him and gulped hard before slowly nodding her head without thinking twice.

tsk womaniser

"Come on, babe."
Jungkook threw his arm around my neck and dragged me to the elevator after winking to the lady who was already drooling.

I then realised what he called me a second ago and to be honest, I'm a bit disgusted but excited.

"Babe? Tsk, babe my ass."
I pushed his arm away from my neck and scoffed before walking in to the packed elevator.

Jungkook's POV
The doors were closing until someone shouted for it to stop.

A man dressed in black rushed into the elevator as it became even more crowded than it already was.

The man apologised and stood behind Young Eun. I got suspicious of him since he was also wearing a black mask, covering his face.

Just then, his hands moved up to Young Eun's waist while his other hand made its way to her— her freaking butt.

Young Eun's breath hitches as she flinched when she felt his touch.

I could feel anger boiling up in my veins, a knot formed in my stomach, I needed to punch something— someone.

I couldn't bare the sight of that fucking pervert touching her, she didn't move though. She just stood there and bit her lips as she allowed him to touch her?

the fuck is wrong with this stupid girl

I rolled my eyes when I saw the man's smirk widening when she whimpered.

Rolling up my sleeves, I cleared my throat as he quickly disconnected his hand from her ass, pretending as if nothing ever happened at all.

I stood closer to him and grabbed his ass harshly, making him jump up with wide eyes. Squeezing his butt cheeks, I then leaned in closer to his ear.

"That's my fucking girlfriend"

To Be Continued

*laughs nervously*
uhmmmmm *sweats*

imsosorryfornotupdatingforsomanycenturiesandthischapterisshittybutiapologiseagain

well it's just that I've been so busy with school :( forgive meee?

and btw why are y'all still reading this shitty book xD

and I love Love Myself and Idol and I'm Fine from the Answer album omigoddd