「 seven 」

Jungkook's POV
Until I felt a sudden pain in my head and pulled away immediately.

Young Eun looked at me worriedly as confusion was plastered all over her face. I sat up and clenched my chest tightly as I grabbed onto my hair roughly.

The pain wasn't going away. Suddenly, everything went black. I blacked out as flashbacks started to flow in my mind continuously.

Flashback || 9 years ago

We were walking hand-in-hands by the roadside under the bright and sparkling moonlight. The only lights that guided us were the street lights and the moon.

"Noona, are you sure this is the way home?"
I asked, confused and dumbfounded.

We went to the supermarket to get some groceries for mum, but unfortunately, we lost our way as we were getting home. We ended up in an unfamiliar and unknown alley.

"I'm not quite sure. Let's keep going. Don't worry, Kookie, Noona's here to protect you, okay?"
She bent down to my level and peck my nose, tightening her grip on my hand.

I nodded and followed her quietly.

Then, I saw a coin. I saw a coin on the ground, somewhere near the garbage. I remembered that mum said that money are very important and useful.

So I let go of her hand and ran to the gold coin, picking it up and examined it.

"Kookie-ah, come on."
She called out to me.

But I didn't listen. I kept on fidgeting with the coin as if it was something precious.

I was so focused on the coin. I didn't hear the footsteps that were coming closer to us, until I heard an ear-piercing scream.

"Jungkookie, lets go. I have a bad feelin—"
And she screamed.

I turned around and saw her getting seized by those ugly looking men.

"Noona! Ah—"
My screams got muffled.

♣︎♣︎♣︎
Young Eun's POV
"Is he gonna be okay?"
I asked Namjoon as I looked over to Jungkook who was sleeping on Taehyung's bed.

I've come to know all of the boys' names, they were all nice to me, but that's not the point.

We were joking around and having fun a minute ago, but here he is, sweating so much and having breathing difficulties.

"He'll be fine. This happened before. Let him rest, Young Eun. I need to talk to you now, please follow me."
Namjoon said, his tone was filled with nothing but seriousness which sent chills down to my spine.

Then, I heard Jungkook mumbling out a word.
"Noona.."

I shrugged it off, thinking that maybe he's having a bad dream. I then followed Namjoon to his room quietly.

♣︎♣︎♣︎

"How much do you need?"
Namjoon jumped straight to the point when we entered his huge bedroom.

I got back to reality and bit my bottom lip.
"4k, please?"
I said politely.

"And when are you going to return it?"
He raised his brows and crossed his arms together with a small visible smirk.

I took a deep breath in and thought about it. Then, I exhaled sharply and nodded.
"3 months. I'll return it in 3 months time."

Namjoon eyed at me thoughtfully, maybe he was doubting me, but I was sure that I could do it if I work harder.

"Sure. 3 months, with interest included."
He said as I had no choice but to just nod.

He stood up and told me to stay here, in his room as he went to another room to grab the money. I clasped my hands together and calmed myself down.

After a few minutes of waiting, he finally came back with a bag. Namjoon handed me the bag as I gladly accepted it, opening it just to see a pile of money.

I quickly thanked him as he shrugged it off. Before I could exit his room, he called out to me, causing me to discontinued my steps.

"Young Eun.. If possible, stay away from us, especially Jungkook and don't ever come here again unless it's for business or important stuff."
Namjoon ordered as I looked at him with a confused expression.

"But wh—"

"Leave"

Jungkook's POV
I could feel my eyelids fluttering open, just to see Taehyung with his head resting on the side of my bed, my hand was connected with his.

I slowly removed my hand from his grip, trying my best to not wake him up. After succeeding, I sat up straight and held my head, my vision was still a little blurry.

I then started to recall what happened. Actually I couldn't remember anything at all, except, Young Eun and I were beside the lake and—

"Jungkook?"
Taehyung's raspy voice interrupted my thoughts as I turned to look at him, sitting up.

"Hyung.."

"Another panic attack?"
He asked softly, placing his hand on forehead to check my temperature.

I nodded as a response and ruffled my hair out of frustration. This always happens to me whenever I think of her and I hate myself for being so weak.

"Where is Youn—"

"Young Eun went home. Namjoon didn't wanted her here anymore. You should probably stay away from her too."
Taehyung cut me off and explained.

I let out a distressed sigh and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath in and out.

I took out the picture that was folded nicely from the pocket of my jeans and tightened my grip on it.

"Noona, I miss you so much"

♣︎♣︎♣︎
Young Eun's POV
After passing the money to mum, I felt a little bit relieved. Just a little since I have to return it in 3 months time.

As always, the music was booming loudly into my ears. Alcohol roamed into my nostrils. I wanted to get out of this horrible workplace but I can't.

I was just casually doing my job until I felt my phone vibrating in the pocket of my tight skirt.

I quickly ran out of the noisy club and checked the caller ID before answering the call with a huge sigh escaping my mouth.

To Be Continued

Sorry for not updating yesterday I was a bit busy T.T

Anyways thank you so much MuriLexa for the bootiful cover I love it so much ☺️❤️