「 twelve 」

Young Eun's POV
Until 4am in the morning...

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

I screamed when I felt his elephant weight pressing onto my body, suffocating me on the floor.

"Mmfph.."

I kicked and pushed him off of me instantly after he decided to wake up.

"Ouch!"

"Must you seriously roll off the bed and land on top of me? How old are you? A kid?"

I screamed again and smacked his arm continuously, anger boiling up in my veins.

"Stop hitting me, I'm sorry, okay?"

He took a hold of both of my wrists and glared at me, puckering his lips.

"Whatever, you can have the room all to yourself then"

I said out of anger and grabbed the pillow, walking out of the room sassily and making sure to slam the door hard.

I was sleepy af but I still dragged myself to the hotel lobby and plopped myself down on one of the couches.

The receptionist looked at me with confusion plastered over her face.

I waved her off and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
she'll come back

right?

even if she don't come back

where is she going to sleep?

"Ah, I can't just sit here and wait"

I mumbled, ruffling my hair as I grabbed my jacket and rushed down to the lobby.

Stepping out of the escalator and in to the lobby, I saw her. There she was, sleeping peacefully on the couches.

Sighing, I took big and slow steps towards the sleeping beauty— sleeping beast

"Sir, do you know her?"

The receptionist questioned when she saw me slowly approaching her.

"Ah, yes. I'm a friend of hers, don't worry."

I reassured as she nodded with a smile.

I then turned to Young Eun.

"Yah, get up, bitch"

"BITCH?!"

Her eyes flew wide open which scared the hell out of me when I kicked her arm 'not-so-gently'.

"How dare you, Jeon Jungkook, call me a female dog when I am clearly a beautiful human being?"

She scoffed and did a sassy hair flip, making sure that her hair slapped my cheeks mercilessly.

I simply ignored her cockiness and jumped to the point since I was sleepy.

It's 4am in the morning, how can she have so much energy?

"Go sleep in the room, I'll sleep here"

I said, almost inaudible, a yawn escaping from my dry lips.

"Thank you but no thank you. Good night"

She faked a sweet smile and patted my chest before laying back down on the couch, snoring lightly after a few minutes.