「 thirty-four 」

Young Eun's POV
"I missed you."
Jungkook said, locking his eyes with mine.

Those three words actually made my stomach feel butterflies. I love this soft side of his. I mentally slapped myself when I felt my cheeks burning.

"We just met yesterday?"

I furrowed my brows, trying to hide my already tomato-like cheeks but failed miserably when Jungkook placed his hand on my cheek. It felt warm.

I gently slapped away his hand but he didn't give up and cupped my cheeks again.

"Forgive me?" He put on his puppy eyes.

Suddenly, I wasn't angry anymore. I may be a little too grumpy yesterday, but I didn't feel the anger anymore. I mean, maybe I just can't stay mad at him since he's so—

"Forgive me!" He interrupted my thoughts and said it a little louder as he pouted.

I quickly pressed my hand against his mouth to prevent him from speaking so loud. We're at a library for God's sake.

"Jungkook, quiet!" I whisper-yelled.

He removed my hand from his mouth and intertwined our fingers. I felt my heart skipping a beat for a second there.

"I forgive you, okay?" I gave up.

He nodded with a wide grin plastered on his face.

Just as I was about to head back to my seat with Jungkook following closely behind me, Yugyeom popped up in front of us and eyed at Jungkook suspiciously.

"What were you two doing? Anyways, that's not important. Young Eun, your parents are here and Jungkook, someone named Namjoon is here too. You two better hurry to the office."

Yugyeom informed us and went back to his table, leaving us dumbfounded and shock.

"What are they doing here?!"

I whispered to Jungkook, he shrugged but wore a worried expression.

"Let's go find out."

♣︎♣︎♣︎

"Ah, both of you are here."

The professor said and gestured us to stand at the side as my parents and Namjoon were seated in front of the professor.

"Damn it, it's the old dude who told us to clean the lab remember?"
Jungkook nudged my arm and whispered, making sure the adults doesn't hear us.

I nodded, letting out a huff.
"He actually called our parents? I mean, my parents and your Namjoon but how can he over a small matter?"

Jungkook tugged at the sleeves of my shirt gently to ease my anger as I felt annoyance taking over me.

"It's okay, we're graduating soon anyways."
He mumbled as I nodded, hearing the adult's conversation.

"I'm sorry to bother your busy schedule, but I'm afraid that Miss Young Eun and Jungkook has not been behaving properly in school as they are always absent and for reckless behaviour."
He spoke up.

My eyes widened, I was raging.
"Excuse me! Reckless? Hello? When did we—"

He ignored me and faced our parents with a stern expression.
"Mr Choi, Mrs Choi and Mr Namjoon, Young Eun and Jungkook were reported to be making out in the school's lab. We checked the CCTV and it was true."

I gulped. Jungkook let go of my sleeves and eyed at me anxiously. Who would report us? Why?

The professor then turned his laptop and showed them a footage of me and Jungkook kissing at the lab. My heart raced when my parent's expression dropped.