「 thirty-eight 」

6 months later ;
Young Eun's POV
"Are you nervous?"
Lisa massaged my shoulders since I was too tensed as Rose added some more blush onto my cheeks.

I laughed and held back my tears.
"Is that even a question? How can I not be?"

She chuckled and hugged me from the back. The three of us were trying so hard not to cry. Now is just not a good time to cry since our mascaras were damn expensive.

"I love you girls so much."
I turned around and we hugged each other.

They stayed with me for my whole life. Even if I didn't spend much time with them, they stayed. We laughed, argued, cried and gossiped together.

Honestly, I don't think I would even have any bridesmaids now if it wasn't for them. They were my only friends other than Yugyeom.

Finally, today is the day. The day I become a part of the Jeon family. The day people will start calling me Mrs Jeon. It's a special day.

6 months ago, I confessed to Jungkook that I wanted to marry him.

He couldn't believe his ears at first but after his brain processed everything, he told me that he wanted to give me the best wedding any girl could ask for.

Jungkook and I graduated from school and we've been through ups and downs together. Everything just feels so right. He's my Mr Right.

During that 6 months, we visited his mother. I'm so glad that his mother liked me almost immediately. Unfortunately, his dad isn't here anymore.

My parents approved of us getting married, especially for my mom.

We did the wedding shoot at every beautiful places that we can find. First, we went to Hawaii to shoot, the next day we flew to Paris.

My husband is rich af. Sometimes, I hate that he spends so much money on me, but at the same time, I'm grateful to know how much he loves me. I didn't allow him to pay for our wedding fully though, I took out some of my savings from my bank and we paid together.

I managed to find a job and the pay was quite high so I paid back the money that I owed Namjoon in about five months.

While Jungkook started working at Namjoon's company.

Actually I didn't know why the boys were so goddamn rich. Turns out that Namjoon owns a big famous entertainment. Jungkook became a director there.

I never thought that I would end up marrying this complicated man. I love this man though.

"Young Eun! It's time, get out there and make Jungkook drool all over you."
I shrugged away my thoughts when Rose pinched my waist to wake me up.

I looked at myself in the big mirror from top to bottom. My hair and makeup was done beautifully. My white sparkly wedding gown looks stunning. I look gorgeous to be frank.