2.After all that time

[Sorry for the huge time jump]
6 YEARS LATER

Lucy's pov

"Cut!" Marlene said
"You can have five minutes break and then we will continue"

After I left the set, I went straight to my dressing room and I sat down on the couch and started to think.

We were shooting season 6B and it was a very rough moment for Aria and Ezra. They weren't together, but they were starting to get closer.

In this period it was so strange shooting with Ian. It was different. Every time he touches me or we make eye contact, I feel like I shiver go down my spine. 

But I have to stop thinking about these things, these feelings. They are only weird thoughts. He is with Sophie, and he's happy with her.

I'm single right now but maybe one day I'll find someone who really loves me.

Since it was almost time to go back shooting, I made my way to the set.
I was almost arrived when I heard screams coming from Ian's dressing room.
I was too curious to know what was happening there but I just kept walking.
I didn't want to invade his privacy.

Ian's pov

5 minutes before
Marlene gave us 5 minutes break so I decided to go to my dressing room to relax for a while.
When I arrived, I found someone I wasn't expecting.

"Sophie? What are you doing here. You know if someone find you here I could get in trouble."

"I don't mind. We need to talk."

"About what? Can't we do this later?"

"No, it can't wait! We have to do this now! I've waited too long."

"What are you talking about? What is so urgent?"

"We have to talk about our relationship, Ian. About us! About YOU!"

"Wait, what's wrong with me? Why do we have to talk about this?"

"Because you can only think about work! When you entered the room you didn't ask how I was, you didn't even say hi! You just thought about the consequences of me being here. Of what could happen to YOU. To your work. It seems like you prefer your work to me!"

"You know what? Maybe you're right, maybe I think too much about my work. But you know what? I LOVE this work. I love it with all my heart. And I also love all the people that are around me everyday, that help me when I've some trouble and that care a lot to me.
They are my family. Maybe you don't understand this. And I think you'll never be able to..."

"You're right. Maybe I'll never understand. But you have to choose: me or them. Now or ever."

"Sophie, You can't say that... I can't choose..."

"Well. Since you have this big family, stay with them. I think there will be someone who will help you..."

"Wait Sophie!"

"Stay away from me! I don't ever want yo see you again. EVER!"

She went out quickly, slamming the door.

I stood there, pale and surprised. I was so confused. Had she just broke up with me?
I started crying, sitting in front of the door so no one could enter, and I started thinking of what I could do in that moment.

I had to go to the set, but in that moment I couldn't move, I was like paralyzed.
I couldn't think of anything about her, I didn't even remember my lines.

I decided to stay there, drowning in my thoughts. I didn't care of what the others could think. I only wanted to be there. Alone.