30.Good morning Shmi

Lucy's pov

I woke up the next morning feeling Ian's arms wrapped around me. I felt so safe in his embrace and I missed this so much. I turned, trying not to wake him up. He was sleeping peacefully, he was so cute. I laid and hand on his cheek and caressed it. Then I place my lips on his and gave him soft and sweet kisses. After a while I broke away from him.
"Keep doing that" he mumbled still half asleep.

"Good morning Shmi" I said before realizing how I called him. He smiled.

"I missed being called like this" he gave me a kiss on my nose "good morning Goose" I blushed. The last time I heard this nickname was last year from Ian. It was special and listening to it again meant a lot; we were going back to what we were: together and happy.

"Do you mind if I get a quick shower?" He asked interrupting my thoughts.

"No, of course"

"Okay. I'll be right back" he pecked my lips and went to the bathroom. In the meanwhile I decided to scroll through Instagram. After a while I saw a picture of me and Ian, it was taken the other night. So that meant that someone saw us and knew we were coming back together.

"Shoot" I whispered

"What happened?" Ian asked getting out of the bathroom.

"Someone saw us"

"It's...It's so bad?"

"No but...I didn't want to reveal it yet..." he  sat on the bed near me and took my hand.

"Look...I don't know why this is bothering you but I don't care what the others think about us. The only think I care about is you. I love you and this the only thing that counts." He kissed my hand and I smiled.

"Thank you Ian. Can we just... don't officially reveal it yet?"

"Of course. Everything you want"
I slowly kissed him as a thank you and stroke his hair. "So...what are your plans for today?"

"I...I have to pack my stuff" I was shocked

"What? What do you mean?"

"I have to leave the hotel...I stayed here for a long time and they have to give the room to other people"

"And where are you going now?"

"I'll try to find an other hotel or somewhere else to stay"

"No I don't want you to spend all this money..."

"That's the only way to stay here with you"

"No no there must be another way...you could stay with me!" I said, happy to have found a solution.

"Well, that's the plan" he chuckled

"No idiot! At my place. You could stay there if you want"

"Are you sure? I don't want to create-"

"Ian, I'm sure. I want you to stay. I want you to stay with me" he smiled and looked deeply in my eyes.

"Okay." he kissed me, smiling against my lips, and I did the same. After a while we parted with our foreheads still attached.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

-

After our conversation we dressed and then started packing Ian's stuff. We decided that we would have took everything to my place and then we would have gone out for lunch.

We loaded the car and I waited Ian there while he was checking out. I was still a little nervous about being seen together with him. But finally I was happy.
My thoughts were interrupted by Ian opening the car door and sitting on the driver seat. 

"Are you sure you took everything? Are you ready?" I asked

"Yeah. We can go"

So we arrived at my apartment and started bringing on all Ian's stuff. After almost half an hour we finished. Well, we thought.

"Luce I forgot to bring in a bag. I'll be right back"

"Wait. Do you mind if I bring it and quickly change myself? I still have yesterday clothes."

"Sure, no problem. I'll wait here"
I took the bag and started walking. I noticed that he had leaned to kiss me, but I walked away before he could do that. I felt sorry for doing it to him. He didn't deserve to be treated like this only because I was afraid to reveal our relationship. He didn't.

I turned back and started walking quickly toward him. "Ian" I almost shouted and he looked at me "I don't give a damn if someone sees us " I threw my arms around his neck and attacked his lips with passion and desire. I didn't care if there were paparazzi near us. In that moment I only cared about him. About us.
After a while we parted. I was smiling like a kid. And he was too.

"I'm surprised. What changed your mind?" He said

"It doesn't matter. Come here now" I placed an hand on the back of his head and I approached him.
And our lips connected again, in a soft and sweet kiss.