34.Beach

A few weeks later
Lucy's pov

"Luce, have you finished?" Ian asked

"I'm almost done"

We were packing our stuff. I finished shooting so now we could finally go back to LA, we were leaving in two days. I was a little bit scared: after leaving without telling anyone and being away for a year I didn't know what I could expect, but the thought of Ian by my side reassured me.
I was finishing packing up my clothes while Ian had already finished. Then I went to the living room and found Ian on the couch typing on his phone.

"Hey Schmian"

"Hey babe. Have you packed everything?"

"Yeah" I walked toward him, sat on the couch and cuddled up in his arm. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and smelled his scent.

"Is everything okay?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"It's just... how will it be when we'll go back to LA? I mean... everyone we know, I really miss them, but I think they hate me for leaving like that and not keeping in touch..."

"Luce, they could never hate you. They were worried obviously when you left, but they don't hate you. They couldn't."

"And how can you be sure of that?"

"Because I know them, and I know you. You're kind and caring, you always want to help other people and you could never hurt someone intentionally. You always know how to cheer someone up and make him smile. And I could tell a million other wonderful things about you. You are a beautiful person, Luce. Don't forget that."

"Thank you so much Ian" I raised my head and leaned in to kiss him. He started stroking my hair and placed an hand on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"So...do you have plans for today?" He asked after a while. I thought about it and then I had an idea.

"Why don't we go to the beach? We never go so... why don't we take this last chance?" I looked at him with a puppy face and he chuckled.

"Everything you want" he kissed my forehead and smiled. "C'mon we have to change now"

"Yes!!!" I jumped off the couch and ran to the bedroom. He chuckled looking at me. "Move your ass from that couch! You'll have time later." I shouted as I arrived in the bedroom. After a while I had already put a bikini on and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist as Ian tightened me to him. He had changed himself too and I could tell because I felt our skins in contact.

"You ready?" I asked placing my hands on his.

"Yes but...are you sure you don't want to stay here at home?" He placed his soft lips on my bare shoulder and trailed kisses up to my neck.

"Ian...first, you know this would go further. Second, I wanna go to the beach so let's go now" I turned to face him and pecked his lips before heading to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

-

Half an hour later we arrived to the beach and fortunately there weren't a lot of people. We spread our towels and we laid down. I placed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. We stayed like this for a while, embraced and listening to the sound of the ocean. Then I moved closer to him and turned his face toward me with my finger. I slowly placed my lips on his and he kissed me back. He placed his other hand on my waist and approached me. We didn't care if there were paparazzi near us. We just wanted to enjoy that moment together.
At some point Ian raised himself up and I sat on his lap, my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We were now looking in each other eyes and we smiled. A genuine and pure smile.

"So... what are our plans?" I asked

"Well, we could lay down together or..." he didn't finish his sentence, but he smirked.

"Ian, what are you thinking about?" He didn't answer me and got up. He took my hand and pulled me up. Then we started walking toward the ocean. "Ian, tell me that's not what I think it is" he smirked at me and I got it was what I thought. I tried to escape his grip but between laughs he picked me up on his shoulder.
"Ian I swear I'll kill you if you do this" I chuckled. I couldn't be serious in that moment. There was a man who was carrying on his shoulder a petit woman. That wasn't serious.
"Ian please, water's cold for me, I beg you. I'll do anything you want" he still wasn't answering to me but I could hear him chuckle. "At least answer to me! C'mon!" I was laughing too. But it was too late now. Ian jumped in the water and he put me down, now we were almost embraced. I didn't have the time to react because he attacked my lips and tightened me. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and enjoyed the make out session.
We were so happy and even if I was cold I the only thing I could think about was Ian. After a while we parted and he smiled at me innocently.
"I hate you Ian. And I freaking love you at the same time" I crashed my lips on his again, I could feel he smiling. I was playing with his curls and he was rubbing  my back. We stayed there for a while.
Today it was a beautiful day. As so as the others with Ian are and will be.

A.N.

Hey guys. Sorry for not being active recently but I'm really busy and to be honest I don't really have a lot of ideas anymore. In fact, I think I'll write a few other chapters and then the story will end. I was also trying to start a new one but I don't know if I'll post it. I don't know when I'll be able to update due to my lack of time and ideas, but I promise you as soon as I can.
I know these last chapters will suck a little but I hope you enjoy them!