17.Confession

[This is the dress I tried to describe in the last chapter😍]

Lucy's pov

It was almost dinner time and we were in the hall. Ian was sitting next to me on the couch. I took his hand, I was really nervous. He turned to me and looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes that immediately reassured me.

At some point Ian stood up and I knew it was the moment. He started talking.

"Can I have everyone's attention please? Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to tell you something important...we wanted to tell you something." He looked at me and smiled, like he wanted to say "everything is alright". So I stood up too and he wrapped his arm around me.
"It's been a while but we didn't know how to tell you...we-"

"We are together" I cut him off. I couldn't wait anymore.

But they weren't mad or disappointed as I thought. They seemed happy. They were smiling, someone also said "finally!", but Marlene was crying.

"Mar why are you crying?" I asked nervous.

"It's just... I've known you for 7 years now and it's so good to see that you two together. I saw you grow up. I'm so happy for you." She wiped away her tears and I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much, Mar. This means a lot to me" it was a great relief listening to her words.

"Why didn't you tell me? I knew something was going on and I've always tried to get you to tell the truth. Why didn't you tell me anything?" Troian asked me. I felt so bad for lying to her for so long.

"I was afraid. In particular that Marlene could fire us..." I was almost ashamed of what I've thought for all this time.
But fortunately Ian saved me.

"Well now I think we have to stop thinking of the past and focus on the present and future. I would like to propose a toast. Let's go."

Everyone started walking but I waited a while and then kissed Ian softly.
"Thank you for everything you do for me"

"I'll do anything for you. Let's go now. The others are waiting for us"

So we went to the rest of the cast, hand in hand, and enjoyed the evening.

-

It was almost midnight, we finished dinner and me and Ian went to my room to take my stuff and move to his room.

"Thanks for helping me" I said as we closed the last suitcase.

"You're welcome... but I didn't think you had all this stuff"

"All women have a lot of stuff. It isn't only me. You should get used to this" I chuckled

He approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Should I?" He said smiling

"Yeah, definitely. You won't get rid of me so easily." I pecked his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gave him an other kiss, more passionate than the last. "We should finish what we started this morning" I said between kisses.

"I think we should take all your stuff to my room first" he said

"Okay..." I grimaced

We left my room and went to Ian's. He helped me putting my things in order and then I went to the bathroom to change.
I put on Ian's shirt, removed my makeup and then returned to Ian, who was waiting for me in the bed.

"You know it seems like my shirts are made for you?" He said while examining me.

"Yeah. They are really comfy by the way"

"I know. Come here know"

I did what he said. I laid down on the bed and snuggled closer to him, who wrapped his arms around me from behind.

He left a soft kiss on the back of my neck and then moved to my shoulder.
I turned to face him and finally our lips connected. It was a pure and simple kiss, but it immediately became a really passionate one.

We rolled to the other side of the bed and now I was on the top of him.
I was laid on him, who was hugging me with his strong arms. Our foreheads were attached.

"I love you" I said giving him another soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you too" he kissed me back and then we fell asleep embraced in each others arms.