6.The after-party

Lucy's pov

I was in ecstasy. I felt like I was in heaven. But I couldn't do it.
He was drunk. I could not do it to Ian. It would have been like deceiving him.

"Ian? Ian wait. You're drunk. We can't do this. I don't know if you want..."

I felt strange saying those words.
After all that happiness, I felt a great sadness fall on me.

I think I was really falling in love with Ian and I didn't want to deceive him like that.

"I'm taking you home. Gimme your car keys." I said as I pulled away.

"But we are at Shay's party...We can't leave..." He was completely drunk.

"C'mon. Let's go."

"Other five minutes??" He looked at me with a puppy face. God, he's so cute.

"Ian. Please. Let's go."

Finally I convinced him and we arrived at his car. Actually, I took him to the car.

After a few-minutes ride, We arrived at Ian's apartment.
I tried to call Troian and Keegan to ask if they could come and get me, but I had no answer.

After a while, I gave up.
I had left a last chance I wanted to avoid. But now I had no other choice.

"Ian?" I called him embarrassed.

"Yes, Goose?"

"Do you mind if I stay here? On the couch? No one can give me a ride home."

"Yeah yeah no problem" he said going to his bedroom. He was exhausted after all the stress he had today.

I laid down on the sofa and tried to get comfortable but the dress was too tight.
Since Ian was in another room, I decided to take it off and wrap myself in a blanket and after a few minutes I fell asleep.

-The next morning-

Ian's pov

I woke up the morning after the party.
I didn't know what hour was and I had a bad headache. I didn't remember anything about the party. I didn't even remember how I got in my bed.

I went to the kitchen to get something to get the headache through.
While I was walking, I heard noise coming from the living room.
Someone was there.

I approached the couch and saw someone familiar. There was Lucy on the couch.

"Lucy? What are you doing here?" I asked

She slowly opened her big hazel eyes. She was beautiful even when she woke up.
When she saw me, she looked very embarrassed. I didn't see that she only had a blanket wrapped around her body.

"God. Sorry. I..." I said turning to the other side.

"Ian. It's okay. Don't worry. You've already seen me like that, anyway." she said, covering completely with the blanket.

It was true. I've already seen her like that. But now I saw her as more than a friend.

"I...I bring you a shirt." I said going to my bedroom.

I was looking for something that could fit her but I didn't find anything.
So I took one of my shirts.

"I didn't find anything. I hope this goes well." I said giving it to her.

"Yeah it's okay. Thank you Shmian."

"You're welcome, Goose."

I waited until she got dressed and after a few minutes I saw her walking toward me. My shirt was too big for her. It reached her mid-thigh. She was very cute.
I couldn't help but looking at her.

"What?" She looked at me with a questioning look.

"It's just it's too big for you. But it's cute."

She blushed a little and looked down.

"Luce can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"What happened last night?"