21.Happy B-day!

Ian's pov

These last few months have been wonderful. Me and Lucy were really happy and I felt so lucky having her by my side. She was everything I could have asked for.

Since my birthday was coming, I wanted to take Lucy out to celebrate together, only the two of us. I was going to ask her that morning.

I looked for her and I found her in the bedroom trying on some clothes. She was in front of the mirror and was trying a light blue dress on. She didn't notice me so I decided to approach silently and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Hi babe" I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing. I was thinking... Do you have plan for tomorrow tonight? Since its my birthday I thought it would have been great to celebrate only the two of us."

"I would love that but... can we do it another evening? I would prefer staying home tomorrow."

"Oh ok... is everything okay?"

"Yeah yeah. We could always celebrate here...I have some ideas" she approached seductively and kissed my neck.

"Okay okay I get it" I chuckled and took her face in my hands. I kissed her on the lips and connected our foreheads.

"Maybe you could wear this dress for my birthday."

"I was thinking about it" she smiled "but unfortunately you'll have to wait" she put her hand on my chest and looked at me. "Can you wait for one day?"

"Mh...I'll try. In any case, I'll always have you"

"Yeah. We're stuck together."

"Always"

-

-the next day-

I suddenly heard the sound of my alarm. I turned and looked at It. It was almost 10am.
I turned to the other side of the bed and stretch my hand but there was an empty space near me. I sat on the bed resting my back on the headboard and I rubbed my eyes. After a while I felt a petite figure snuggle next to me and wrapping her arms around my torso. I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful Lucy laying next to me.

"Happy birthday Shmi" she said giving me a soft kiss.

"Thanks gorgeous. How are you?"

"Good. Do you want to have breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'm starving."
We walked together to the kitchen and I found a lot of pancakes, fruit and two big cups of coffee on the table.

"Wow. How long have you been awake?"

"A while"

"And you prepared all this things?"

"Everything for my handsome boyfriend"

"Mh... you never call me your boyfriend"

"Well maybe because you never really asked me to be your girlfriend" she looked at me with a strange look

"I was too attracted by you to think about all the formalities. Are you mad at me for this?" She blushed as I said this

"No of course not"

"By the way I like that you call me like that, my beautiful girlfriend" I approached her and I put my hands on her hips.

"Mh...I like the sound of that too" she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I think we should eat now or the food will get cold"