36.The day - part 1

Ian's pov

Today it was the day. I was so nervous and excited at the same time.
It was 9 am and Lucy was still sleeping so I started to prepare breakfast. I cooked some pancakes and prepared some coffee. Then I put everything on a tray and went to the bedroom. I approached the bed and sat on Lucy's side, I laid the tray on the nightstand and looked at Lucy for a while.
She was peacefully sleeping, a light smile spread on her face as I caressed her bare arm. God, she was so beautiful. Then I leaned in and left a soft kiss on her cheek, the sparks of energy caused me to shiver. I was so nervous, but I wanted to enjoy every second of that day. And it had to be perfect.
I left a trail of kisses on her jaw and I heard a soft chuckle escape her mouth. Then she turned to face me, her eyes still closed, and placed her lips on mine. After we parted, she slowly opened her eyes, revealing their beautiful hazel colour.

"Good morning beautiful" I said pecking her lips.

"Good morning handsome" she pulled herself up and leaned her back against the headboard. She rubbed her eyes and then gave me a smile.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her, gesturing to the food placed on three nightstand.

"You made pancakes" She said, her eyes lightened up at the view.

"Yup" I took the tray and placed it on her legs.

"Why don't you come here so we can cuddle a little?" She asked with a puppy face, gesturing to the spot next to her.

"First you have to eat the delicious breakfast your amazing boyfriend prepared for you" I said smirking

"Mh... I like the sound out that" she smiled and then started eating. After a while, I decided to go to my side of the bed and snuggle closer to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and approached her. I kissed her forehead but then I went down to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses.

"Ian, you are the one who said I first had to eat my breakfast. You know this would go further..." but I didn't listen to her. I kept doing what I was doing. I left deep, passionate kisses all around her neck. I could feel her trying to contain herself and exhale deeply.
She had stopped eating and now she was just leaning her head against the wall, her eyes closed. At some point, she quickly put the tray on the nightstand and moved over on me, sitting on my lap, her knees at my sides. She took my head in her hands and looked deeply at me.

"I told you" she said before crushing her lips on mine. I moved my hands across her bare back and approached her until our body touched. Then my hands went up to her bra straps, moving my fingers under them.
Lucy started to submit me to the same beautiful torture I've done to her before. She was leaving kisses with her soft and plump lips all around my neck and she moved her hand from my neck, going down through my chest until she reached my waist, and she tightened her grip around it.
We stayed like this for a few minutes then she left two other sweet kisses on my lips and buried her head in the crook of my neck. She wrapped her arm around it and I wrapped mine around her petite body. I inhaled her scent and then stroke her hair with one of my hands while the other one was still firmly around her.

"I love you so much, Lucy"

"I love you too, Ian. So, so much" she mumbled against my neck.

I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her forehead. Then looked at her beautiful hazel eyes.
"Cmon we have to get ready. Today we're going to be really busy. I have a lot of plans"

"Okay" she pecked my lips and went back to her side of the bed to finish her breakfast.

In the meanwhile, I went to the bathroom, I washed and brushed my teeth, then I saw Lucy standing at the door. She was still in her underwear so I enjoyed the view.

"Hey babe. Have you finished breakfast?" I said exploring every inch of her with my eyes.

"Yup" she noticed that I was looking at her and chuckled, but remained in her position. "So...you said you had plans for us. Where are we going?"

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise" but I think she wasn't okay with my answer so she approached me smirking. When she arrived in front of me, she took my hand and placed it on her hip, staring directly in my eyes. I knew she wanted to tease me.

"You sure you can't tell me?" She said moving my hand slowly, down to her thigh. God, she had such an effect on me but I sighed and acted like if everything was okay.

"No, I can't" I stated, but she looked at me with a challenging expression and I knew things were going to be heated.

"Well..." She approached me until our body touched. Her breath on my skin made me shiver and she whispered in my ear. "...We'll see" she was teasing me too much and I wouldn't have resisted longer.
She started kissing my jaw, my neck and then my chest, mumbling against my skin "Tell me...". Sooner than I expected, I gave up. I picked her up and leaned in to kiss her, but she put a hand on my mouth.

"Oh c'mon seriously?" I chuckled against her hand.

"You have to tell me. Everything has a price" she looked at me very satisfied about what she had just done to me.

"Okay..." I kissed her hand and then she removed it from my mouth. "I wanted to take you out for lunch and dinner. And in the afternoon I don't know, you can decide." A big smile spread across her face and she kissed me.

"What did I do to deserve you?" She said caressing my cheek.

"I always think that about you" she smiled in a shy way and pecked my lips.

"Okay I think we made out enough today" she chuckled as I put her down.

"I didn't mind actually..." I smirked and she gave me a soft playful slap. "Let's get ready now"

We did what we had to do and then we left home and went to lunch.

-

Our afternoon was perfect. After we had lunch, we went to a park and enjoyed our time together. We sat in a more intimate part of the park under a tree, Lucy laying on me. I wrapped my arms firmly around her and kissed her head. We stayed in this position for what felt like hours. We talked a lot and also laughed.
At some point, I noticed she was looking at a kid playing with his parents on the grass not too far from us. She had a sweet look and was slightly smiling, but I could see a bit of sadness in her eyes.

"Luce, hey, what's up?"

"Nothing...everything ok" I didn't believe her so I moved her chin with my finger and made her look at me.

"What happened? Why are you like this?"

"It's just... I wish we were like that family, but I screwed up..."

"Luce, you have to stop beating yourself up for that. That's not your fault. We both did wrong things. But that was a year ago. We're here now. Let's just think about this. We have a whole life in front of us in which we can do everything we want. Together."

"Thank you" she kissed me softly and buried her head in the crook of my neck. I kissed her head and then I looked at the time. It was 5 pm.

"I know you're comfy but we have to go now"

"Why?"

"Because we have to get ready for tonight and I know it takes you a lot of time."

"Wait are we going out for dinner?" I nodded and she smiled widely.

"Are you hiding something from me or what? Do I have to be worried?" She joked

"No, absolutely not" I chuckled.

"Okay. Let's go" we got up and then we got back to the car and headed home.

[To be continued...]

A.N.
Hi guys sorry for this really really late update. I'll post the first part of this chapter because it's been really a long time. I don't know when I'll be able to post the other one.
Hope you like it anyway!