10.Embraced

Ian's pov

It's done. We shot our last scene. And it was amazing.

Everyone was happy for the season finale. Some people were clapping, other were crying because another season was ended but we still had season 7.

Lucy and I put on our bathrobes and walked toward the others to listen to Marlene's speech.

"Thank you so much guys for all this time spent together. Since we worked so hard on this season we are organizing something special. We'll let you know all the details soon. Thank you again!"

There were people shouting and clapping, people crying and people, like me and Lucy, hugging each other.
But we were all happy.

We had a toast and we talked for a while. Then Lucy and I walked towards our dressing rooms to change.
When we arrived at Lucy's, We were just looking at each other but then I broke the silence.

"Luce it was amazing. But it felt so real so... I think we need to talk about us."

"Yeah you're right. It was really good but... can we talk in my dressing room? I don't want anyone to listen."

"Of course"

We entered and sat on the couch. There were a few minutes of silence.

"Lucy, I love you. I really want things to work. And I want to stay with you, if you're willing."

She blushed a little and smiled. Her smile was the best thing, it was perfect.
She was perfect.

"I love you too, Ian. I think I always did unconsciously, but... what if the others don't approve our relationship? What if Marlene doesn't approve it? We could be fired and I don't want to loose what we've done in these 6 years..." she said starting to sobb.

"Hey, don't. We're here know. Let's think about this. And...maybe we don't have to tell the others. Maybe this could be our secret..."

"Like Ezria?" She said wiping away her tears.

"Yes. Exactly like them." We both chuckled and I hugged her. Our forehead were attached.

"I love you so much." She said

"I love you too" I said and kissed her nose.
Then then my lips started going down to her cheek.
And finally connected with hers.

It was absolutely perfect. The kiss, her, us.

But then our pure and sweet kiss became real passionate and soon we started to make out.
Then we lay down on the couch. Our body were attached and perfectly connected.
I put my hand on her shoulder and slowly moved her bathrobe to show her bare skin. I started kissing her neck and her shoulder but after a while she pulled away.

"Ian...I don't think we can do 'it' here... in my dressing room. With the entire cast waiting for us. I want to, but...I don't think it's the right moment."

"Yeah, you're absolutely right. I was stupid I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be..." She said, caressing my cheek and then walking to the bathroom
"...we're only postponing it." She said with a smirk on her face.  I couldn't help but chuckle and look at her.
God, She drives me crazy.

After a while I was still sitting on the couch when I heard her calling my name.

"Ian? I forgot my clothes on the chair. Can you please bring them to me?"

I laughed looking at her clothes, carefully folded on the chair.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Seriously Ian? Please, I'm begging you."

"Okayy then"

I took "almost" all the clothes from the chair and went to the bathroom.

"I'm out here" I said trying to hold back  my chuckles.

"Thanks" she smiled at me

After a minute happened what I was waiting for.

"IAN! Where's my shirt!?" She almost shouted it

I laughed and responded her.

"Come and get it!" I shouted. Then I hid behind the door.

When she came out of the bathroom, I took her from behind and started tickling her.

"Ian-please-stop!" She begged me between laughs.

"No I don't!" I said and started tickling her even more.

But then, tickles began caresses, and caresses began sweet kisses.
And we stayed there. Embraced.

It was only the two of us.
And it was wonderful.