19.Hi everyone!

Ian's pov

Today's been 2 months since me and Lucy are together. It's been also a week since she moved to my house and it was fantastic. Waking up every morning with her in my arms is the best feeling ever.

I woke up at 10 am but she was still sleeping. She was cuddled like a ball, it was really cute, so I decided to take a pic of her. I felt so lucky to have her.

After a while, she started moving and I gave her a kiss first on her nose and then on her lips. Then she opened her beautiful hazel eyes and smiled at me.

"Morning babe" I gave her another kiss.

"Morning handsome" she caressed my cheek. We were looking deeply in each other eyes.

"Do you want me to prepare breakfast?"

"Can we just cuddle for a while?" She looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Of course we can"

I opened my arms and she immediately snuggled closer to me. I placed one my hands on her waist and with the other one I rubbed her hair.
"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure" she turned to face me

"Well... Since we've been together for 2 months now... Should we tell the fans about us?"

"I was thinking about that too" she said

"So what are we going to do?"

"We could post a pic on Instagram. Do you have any idea?"

"Well actually..." I took my smartphone and opened the gallery to show her the pic I took earlier. "What about this?"

"That's so cute. When did you take it?"

"A few minutes before you woke up"

"I think it's perfect" she sent herself the picture from my smartphone and then she gave me a sweet kiss. 

I took my mobile back and I posted the picture on Instagram. I wrote "Good Morning my sleeping beauty. @lucyhale" as caption.

Then I opened her Instagram account and saw that she reposted my picture and wrote: "Thanks my charming Prince @ianmharding for this pic💕".

After not even 1 second there were thousands of likes and comments on both our pics.

"Seems like they noticed" I joked

"And fortunately they're happy!"

"What were you thinking? I believe that they've been waiting for this moment for sooo long"

"You're right" she blushed and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"You know what? We're going to Starbucks. Since we don't have to hide anymore we could take something there"

"I love this idea. I'm going to change" she pecked my lips and then got up

"Okay. I'll take a shower"

-

4pm

It was afternoon and we didn't know what to do. We were just cuddled on the couch enjoying each other's company.
But at some point I had an idea.

"Luce? Do you want to go somewhere?"

"When? Now?"

"Maybe in 1 or 2 hours"

"Yeah sure. Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. You better dress comfortably"

"Okay. Are we staying there until dinner? Should I prepare something?"

"Don't worry. I'll take care of everything. Go and change now"

6pm

"Are we arrived?" Lucy asked half asleep.

"Yep" I got off the car and opened her car door.

"What a gentleman" she said taking my hand.

We walked to a spot that I knew, I put the blanket on the ground and we laid down. She rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her. The sunset created a fantastic atmosphere.

"Ian, this place is beautiful. How do you know it?"

"You know that I like watching birds and sometimes I go in the woods or in places like that to observe them. But this place is so calm and quiet that the only thing I do when I come here is thinking. Is really relaxing. So I wanted to share this beautiful place with you."

"Thank you so much" she slowly leaned and connected our lips in a sweet kiss. I kissed her back.

We stayed there, kissing, laughing and enjoying each other's company. We ate and talked until it started raining.
But we didn't care.

We kept doing what we were doing but after a while we were completely wet.     So we decided to come back to the car and go home. Our home.