12.Surprise

Ian's pov

I woke up on my couch. And there was an empty spot near me. Where was Lucy?

I heard some noise from the kitchen and I went there. There was her putting in order.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"Oh, you're awake! I woke up before you so I thought I could fix this mess." She smiled.

"You didn't have to..." I said approaching to her.

"I wanted to." She pecked my lips softly and then came back to her work.

"It's almost dinner time. Are you hungry? Do you want me to order some takeout?" I asked

"Yeah, it would be perfect."

I went to the living room and called to order Chinese takeout. It arrived after a while and I called Lucy to eat.

"Luce come here! We can eat."

We sat on the couch and started to eat. We watched a movie and we cuddled until the end of it. Then Lucy stood up.

"I think I should go now." She said taking her stuff.

"You can stay...if you want." I asked not knowing what she would say.

"Are you sure?" She doubted a few seconds.

"Yeah of course. I can give you some comfy clothes."

I went to my bedroom and looked for a t-shirt. Finally, I took one and gave it to her.

"I know it's too big for you but you look cute in a bigger shirt." I smiled at her.

"Thanks, Shmian. I go to the bathroom."

I waited in the bedroom and prepared the bed for her. After a while, a petite figure appeared in front of me.

She had my blue t-shirt on and it covered her up to mid-thigh. She collected her hair in a messy bun. She was even more beautiful if it's possible.

"You look really good in my shirt." I couldn't stop looking at her.

"Thank you" she blushed and chuckled.

"Here you go" I said pointing to the bed and leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" She asked a little confused.

"I'll sleep on the couch"

"Actually, can you stay with me? If you want"

"Yeah of course" I was really glad she asked that.

I lay down on the bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. She came closer to me and turned her head towards me.

"Thank you so much" she said looking at me with her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Anything for you"

She kissed me softly and I kissed her back. Then we pulled away still looking at each other.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

After a while, I fell asleep embraced with the love of my life.

-

When I woke up, there was Lucy still sleeping on my chest so I stayed there so as not to wake her up. I started playing with her hair looking at her beautiful face. After a while, her amazing hazel eyes opened.

"Goodmorning gorgeous" I said kissing her forehead.

"Goodmorning handsome" she said pecking my lips.

"Are you hungry? Do you want some waffles?"

"Yeah, I would love that" she pecked my lips again and then I went to the kitchen. After a while, I felt a pair of small arms wrap around me.

"Hey. It's almost ready. You can sit meanwhile."

"Okay. I'll wait for you"

As I finished cooking, I put the dishes on the table, I sat down and then we started eating. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked her

"We have to meet Marlene and the rest of the cast, remember? She said she had a surprise for all of us."

"Crap, I completely forgot. What time is the meeting?"

"It's at 12 am but I think I'll go home and change before going."

"Oh ok. Do you want me to give you a ride? Or we can go together-"

"I think I'll go on my own and I'll meet you there. It could be suspicious if we arrive together. Especially after what happened with Troian..."

"Yeah, you're right. Since it's 11 I think we have to hurry up."

"Yes. That's why I have to go now. See you there." She gave me a quick kiss, took her stuff and left my apartment.
Then I finished breakfast and got ready.

It was 11:57 when I left home, so I was late. When I arrived it was 12:20 and almost everyone was already there. When I entered the room my eyes rested on Lucy. I smiled at her and she did the same. It was like we hadn't seen each other for a long time, even if it was just an hour.
But then my thoughts were interrupted by Marlene, who started talking.

"Okay, guys. First, thank you for being here today and for all the work done in the past few months. [...] To 'reward' you, we thought about a little surprise: we are all going to Hawaii for two weeks!"

At this point, everyone was clapping and thanking Marlene for the surprise.
I started thinking of this small holiday we were going to do, of me and Lucy.

It would have been two wonderful weeks.