4.Friends

Lucy's pov

I decided to wait until Ian had fallen asleep on my lap.
I started running my hand in his hair. He was so cute and I couldn't stop looking at his beautiful face.

Lucy you have to stop thinking about that. He is with Sophie. Well, now they have problems, but they were happy.

Suddenly I heard someone open the door but I couldn't get away from Ian in time.

"What is going on here?" Troian said with a questioning look on her face.

I panicked. My face had turned pale and I didn't know what to say.

"I... He...He was very agitated and tired, and I waited for him to fall asleep."

"On your lap?"

"Yeah, what's wrong? We're best friends. We're like brother and sister." I joked not believing what I said.

"Are you sure?" She looked me in the eye as if she wanted to understand the truth.

"Yes. Why?" I did't believe it myself.

"Because I noticed the way you look at him. And it's like more than a friend."

I did't know what to say. I could't lie to Troian.

"I...Can we talk somewhere else?"

"So this is true?! Oh my God!!! I knew it!!" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Troian, please. Not. Here."

I moved away from Ian, resting his head gently on a pillow and getting out of the dressing room with Troian.

"I don't know Tro. It's a strange feeling. Every time we shoot a scene together it's so strange. Every time he touches me or he looks at me in the eyes it's so weird. And I can't stop thinking about him. Oh my God I don't know what to do. Now he also had an argument with Sophie..."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"I don't know. I feel sad for him, I hate seeing him like that. But..."

"But you think you can have an opportunity with him this way."

"I didn't say that."

"But you thought it."

Damn. Maybe she was right. How does she always understand everything?

"Hey. It isn't so strange. You two have been working with each other for so long. It's normal if you like him."

She was right. Maybe all the thoughts in my mind were true.

I was falling in love with Ian Harding.

-

I was talking with Troian and suddenly we saw Shay running towards us and we stopped. 

"Hi girls!! I wanted to tell you about the party I'm going to deliver to my house tonight. You MUST come. See you later!!"

We didn't even have the time to say Hi or thank her for the invitation that she ran away.

"Well I think now we have to decide what to wear tonight. See you soon Luce!"

"Okay. See you at the party!"

A.N.

Hi! I know this chapter sucks but the next will be better and also way longer than this one. Vote and comment if you want!