14.Pool

Lucy's pov

We just came back to the resort and I went to my room to take a shower and change before dinner. After a while, I heard a notification from my phone. I came out of the shower, wrapped a towel around myself and checked on my smartphone. It was Ian.

"Meet me at the pool tonight at midnight, when no one can see us. - Ian"

A smile appeared on my face and a beautiful feeling ran through my body. So I decided to make him a surprise.

I chose a dress. The dress of our first real kiss ever, at Shay's party.
My black, tight dress with a plunging neckline. Obviously with my black heels.

I put on some make up and after a while I heard a knock on the door. I was still in my towel but I didn't mind.

"I'm coming!" I shouted from the bedroom.

Then I went to the door and I found someone I wasn't expecting. And I was dying to see at the same time.

"Hey" I said enchanted by the sight.

"Wow" Ian said studying every part of me.

"I wanted to make you a little surprise but it isn't ready yet" I joked taking his hand and coming inside with him. I closed the door behind us.

"I really appreciate it" he said, looking first at my eyes and then my mouth.
"By now I would prefer something else" then he attacked my lips and I put my arms around his neck.

"You don't know how much I was waiting for this moment" I said between kisses. He placed his hands on my waist and approached me.

After a little make out session, We parted and I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He said a little confused.

"You have red lipstick on your lips"

He ran to the mirror and looked at the stain I left on his lips.

"Damn" he said trying to take it off.

"Come here I'll fix this" I took some makeup remover and cleaned his face.

"Thank you. I think we should probably go."

"Yeah. You start going, I have to change." I said giving him a quick hug.
"See you soon"

-

Ian's pov

I went to the lobby and waited for Lucy to arrive and meanwhile I talked to the others.

At some point, during the conversation Keegan, who was in front of me, stopped talking.

"Hey, it's something wrong?" I asked confused.

"Man, you're going to like this." He said and nodded.

"What-" I started but then I was like paralyzed. He was right.

There was Lucy, walking towards us, with a beautiful dress. She was so hot. How was I supposed to resist her until tonight?

I couldn't stop looking at her. Every part of her. In particular her lips, that I wanted to kiss immediately and with all the passion in my body.

We were looking deeply in each other's eyes and then she smiled at me.
But then Keegan noticed the way I was looking at her and he awakened me from that beautiful dream.

"Hey Bro, I know she's really hot with that dress but... you're sure there's nothing going on? I mean, I know you like her."

"What? No no, I was just looking at her. As you said she's beautiful with that dress. There's anything-"

"Slow down I was only making a supposition. Don't worry. And even if there was something, I wouldn't say anything if you don't want to" this last thing reassured me a little.

"Thanks man" I said giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Anything for you. Now, I leave you two alone. See you later"

After he left, Lucy approached me and I was even more enchanted by the view.

"Hey Smhi"

"Hey Goose. You're stunning" I said sincerely. She blushed and looked down.

"You look really good too." She said and came closer to me.
"I can't wait for tonight" she whispered in my ear before leaving.

"Yeah me too" I thought.

-

Lucy's pov

-A few hours later-

It was almost midnight. I was going down the stairs and I went to the swimming pool and I found Ian waiting for me. There was a bottle of wine with two glasses and also some candles.
I approached him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Then our foreheads touched.

"Hello gorgeous"

"Hi handsome. So...what are our plans for tonight?"

"Well...I was hoping we could have some alone time..."

"Mh...sounds good"

He pecked my lips softly and I did the same. But then our kiss became more passionate and our body were one thing. He picked me up, I crossed my legs around him and we leaned against a wall.
Then things got heated. Ian began to lower the zip of my dress and took it off slowly. I was only with my underwear.
But suddenly Ian parted and told something that confused me.

"Now you're going to hate me"

"What-" I immediately understood.

He ran to the pool and threw me in the water.

"IAN MICHAEL HARDING, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"

He was laughing so much but then he jumped in the pool and I started laughing too.

"Now we're equal" he said approaching me and kissing my nose.

"I know, but I'm cold"

"I have an idea..."
He picked me from the water and went to the hot tub, that was way hotter than the pool.

Then I sat on his lap facing him and we started a make out session that after a while became a simple and pure embrace.
He had his chin on my head, that was buried in the crook of his neck.

It was only the two of us.
And it was fantastic.