8.We need to talk

Ian's pov

"Ian...We need to talk." She said. I could tell she was worried.

"Sure. Do you want a coffee?"

"No thank you."

If Lucy refuses to take a coffee, it means it's urgent.

"Ok. Come in." We sat down on the couch. There were a few minutes of silence.

"Ian there's something I need to tell you. But If I tell you I don't know how are going to be things between us. I've been thinking for two weeks about telling you or not. And..." She said and started sobbing.

"Hey, don't cry. You can tell me anything."

"I know, but It's different. I cant live with this anymore." I was getting worried.
"I didn't tell you the whole truth about the night of the party.
I didn't tell you something.
When we were talking...I was comforting you and...you said I was beautiful and..."

"And what happened?" I asked confused.

"And then...youkissedme." She said all in one breath, burying her face in her hands.

"We...we kissed?" I was spechless.

"Actually...you kissed me." She said looking at me.

"God. I can't believe I was drunk when we had our first real kiss."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Why would I be? I was waiting for that moment for so long! I can't believe I don't remember anything of that moment..." I said. My words were true.
Every time I kiss Lucy for an Ezria scene I hope it's real. And now I had my chance, I was drunk. I lost my only possibility.

"Are you mad at me for kissing you?" I said a little worried of the answer.

"No! Absolutely not. I...I was waiting for it too." She blushed.

I looked at her with a big smile on my face. I couldn't believe my dream girl felt the same way about me.

Lucy's pov

My dream became true. Ian felt the same way about me. But the only thing I could do was looking down and blushing.

When I looked at him, he was staring at me with a smile plasted on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" I chuckled.

"Because you're beautiful."

I met his gaze and looked deeply in his blue eyes. I didn't know what to do.

But then he approached me and our foreheads touched.

"I love you, Lucy Hale." He said

I felt his breath on my skin and suddenly I felt the same extraordinary feeling of two weeks ago.

He kissed me.

I had his soft lips on mine.
But this time it was real. He wasn't drunk. He knew what he was doing and I liked it. I loved it. And I loved him.

I put my hand on his neck and then our body touched. I was like in heaven.
This kiss wasn't rushed. It was sweet and passionate at the same time. It was Ian's.

After a while our lips parted but our foreheads were still attached.

"I love you too, Ian Harding."

I said and he pecked my lips softly.

Ian's pov

I was like living a dream. I was kissing the girl I loved since the first moment I saw her. And she loved me too.

"How have we been able to hold so long without each other?" I joked

"I don't know." She chuckled.

She was beautiful when she laughed.
I couldn't help but looking at her.

"Why didn't you tell me about the kiss when I asked you?" I said

"Because I didn't know if you felt the same way. And I was afraid of it. I didn't want to lose you."

"Don't even think that. No matter what happens, I'll be always here for you." I said hugging her.

"Always"

A.N.

Well, Lucy finally revealed the "secret"! Did you like it? Please vote and let me know what you think!