15.Thank you

Lucy's pov

It was almost 1am and we were still embraced in the hot tub. After a while, Ian moved and I pulled myself up.

"What's wrong?" I asked playing with his brown hair.

"I was thinking... Do you want to come to my room to dry and stay a little together? Or if you want to go to yours I can accompany you there..."

"I would love the first one" I said sincerely, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"Okay. Let's go then."
He got out of the pool and grabbed two towels for us. He came back to me and then we quietly went to his room, trying not to make noise and making sure no one saw us.

When we arrived Ian broke the silence.
"Do you want to take a shower? I can give you one of my shirt and shorts"

"Yeah that would be great"

With a big smile plasted on his face, he took his suitcase and I saw him looking for something in it. After a while,he came back to me with a blue shirt.
"This is the one you like, right?" He said showing it to me.

"Yeah thank you so much" I kissed his cheek "I'll be right back"

I took a hot shower and after drying me I put on Ian's clothes. Then I went to the bedroom where Ian was waiting for me.

"I'll take a shower too. You can lay down on the bed in the meanwhile, if you want" he said kissing me on the forehead.

So I laid down waiting for him and thinking what we'd have done the next day and, most importantly, how I could get out of his room in the morning without anyone noticing.
But after a while my thoughts were interrupted.

There was a shirtless Ian coming from the bathroom and walking toward me.
He laid down next to me and I snuggled closer to him. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist, I laid my head on his chest and he started running his hand through my hair.

"Thank you" I said after a while

"For what?"

"For tonight, for this, for everything. I'll never thank you enough."

"You don't have to. I would do anything for you. Always." He kissed me softly on my lips and then I caressed his cheek.
"Now get some sleep, Goose. Today was very tiring. Goodnight."

And we fell asleep embraced in each other arms.

-

-The next morning-

I woke up with the beautiful feeling of Ian rubbing my hair.

"Good morning Shmi" I snuggled even closer to him and I laid my head on his chest.

"Good morning Goose" he kissed my forehead and then started looking at me.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked a little confused.

"No, absolutely not. You know you're even more beautiful in the morning?" I blushed "If it's possible obviously."

"If you continue with all these compliments I'll become all red" I joked

"You're always beautiful" he said looking deeply in my eyes.

"Come on, stop! I'm serious!" I chuckled and put my hand on his mouth.
Instead of saying something, he took my hand and kissed it. Then he scattered sweet kisses for my whole body, my shoulders, my neck and finally our lips connected in a passionate kiss.
Now I was laid on the top of him while he was rubbing my back.
But after our make out session I quickly got up.

"Crap. I completely forgot!" I said a little worried.

"What?" He asked not understanding what I was talking about.

"In addition to the fact that I'm in your room and I don't know how to get out, we have to meet the other at 11 in the hall. What time is it?" I asked quickly grabbing my dress and shoes.

"It's almost 10:15"

"Okay. I gotta go now. I'll bring the t-shirt to you later."

"You can keep it if you want"

"Thank you so much" I pecked his lips and went to the door "See you soon. Love you"

"I love you too" he smiled at me and I got out of his room. I quickly ran to mine and closed the door behind me. I put the dress on the bed and went to the bathroom to change, when I noticed I forgot something in Ian's room: my bra.

So I exited the room and went to Ian's again. I knocked on the door and after a few seconds it opened.

"Hey Shmi I forgot-" but when I realised it wasn't Ian I stopped talking and turned pale.

It was someone I wasn't really expecting in that moment.

A.N.

Dan dan daaan! (A little suspence here) Who could he/she be? Let me know what you think and vote!