33.Always and forever

Ian's pov

We were still laying on the grass. I was gently stroking her hair in a soothing way. She fell asleep but since it was getting late I woke her up.

"Goose, hey, we have to go now. It's almost 6:30pm" she rubbed her eyes and raised up.

"Omg, I'm sorry I fell asleep. How long-"

"Don't worry about that. C'mon let's go now" we stood up, I wrapped my arm around her waist and we went to the car. On the way home we stopped to buy something to eat.
When we arrived, Lucy changed in my shirt, we ate and then we decided to post our picture on Instagram. It was amazing itself so I just tagged her and wrote the first thing that came in my mind: "@lucyhale I love you. Always and forever. No matter what."
When she saw it, she jumped on my lap, with her legs to my sides; she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I love you too, Ian" I just smiled and kissed her.
"I have to tell you something." she said after we parted "the other day my director said that this is our last week of filming" a smile appeared on my face

"So this means-"

"In a few weeks we can go back to LA!"

"Luce it's amazing!" I pecked her lips and looked her in the eyes "So... what will we do when we go back there?"

"I don't know. I just want to be with you"

"Well, I had an idea but... maybe it's too rushed"

"C'mon, tell me"

"What about buying an house? I mean, we could sell ours and we could buy a bigger one. We could start again there."

"Are you serious?"

"I know it's too rushed I-"

"Ian it's amazing! Of course!" She kissed me and smiled

"Wait...are you sure?"

"Yeah, of course I am. I want this, Ian. I want to be with you. Always and forever"

There was silence now, none of us would say anything, our gazes were locked. I could tell she was thinking about something, but I didn't know what. At some point she approached, until the space between us was gone and our lips connected in a beautiful kiss. After a while she broke off and looked at me seductively. Then, she slowly pulled away her t-shirt, remaining only with her underwear on.

"Luce, you-" but she placed her index on my lips before I could finish the sentence.
"Shh" she whispered. She slowly approached me again and we kissed, this time with more passion than the last. She started undoing the buttons of my shirt and I helped her taking it off. Then I got up carrying her who had her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I arrived to the bedroom where I placed her on the bed. I admired her beauty and left kisses all over her chest. Then we rolled to the other side of the bed so that she was on top of me now. She placed an hand on my torso and we stared at each other for a while. Then our lips connected again and we continued what we were doing. I missed her so much and now I was reliving the moments of a long time ago.

-

-The next morning-

Last night was amazing. I don't know other words to describe it. There was so much passion and desire that made me think how it's possible to love someone that much. But then I raised and looked at her and answered myself. Her petite body was curled up, her bare back toward me. I approached her and gave her a kiss on her cheek, I went to her neck and then down to her back. I was leaving sweet kisses all over it, until I heard some chuckles escaping her mouth.

"This makes me shiver" she mumbled

"Good morning to you too" I said looking at her. She was now laying on her back, looking deeply in my eyes. I couldn't resist any longer. I put an hand on her cheek and connected our lips softly. I moved to her jawline, then to her neck and slowly went down to her collarbone.

"Ian... I think we've already done this..." she said while I was moving my lips over her arm.

"Mhh... are you saying you don't like this?" I kissed her in her weak spot on the neck.

"I do like this but-"

"Oh... you'll have to pay..." I smirked

"What?"

I got up and ran to her side of the bed. Then I picked her up, and she instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.
"Ian, wait! Let me put something on, at least!"

"Believe me, you won't need..." I ran to the bathroom and approached the shower. When she understood what I wanted to do, she tried to escape my grip.

"No, Ian, please! Not now!" She chuckled

"Too late" Cold water started flowing over our bodies and I felt Lucy shivering. I then turned it to warm and then I laid Lucy down. "Doesn't this remember you something?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Mh... no, I don't remember anything" she said smirking too.

"Let me refresh your memory then" I kissed her neck passionately and leaned her against the cold wall. I could feel the shivers going down her body. Then she started kissing me and after a while, we lost the track of time. I think that shower lasted way more than it should have, but we didn't care. It was only the two of us, and we were happy.
That was the only important thing.