Let me make it up to you (Charlie)

Ok, so, you and Charlie have been dating for 2 years and he's now stuck trying to write a new song.

Your POV

Charlie has been in his studio for the past three days straight and he hasn't come out unless it's to go to the bathroom. I don't think he's even taken a proper bath. I go to his studio like room and lean on the door frame looking at him pulling on his now very long hair lightly.

"Char-" He didn't even let me finish.

"Not now Y/N." He said making me shut up and look at him surprised.

"Ok.." I said and walked out of there closing the door behind me and walking to our room. He's never acted like this, guess this is really getting to him. I walked to the bathroom and took a long warm bath, once I got done I wrapped a towel around my body while I dried my hair with another one. Once done I looked for underwear and one of Charlie's hoods putting it on.

"Maybe I'll cook something for him." I mumbled walking to the kitchen and started to cook something for the both of us. Once done I ate mine first and then took the plate with food to Charlie once inside he was pacing back and forward.

"Want something to eat?" I asked and his head snapped to me.

"No." He said sternly and kinda glaring at me I walked in carefully and put the plate down.

"Sit." I said.

"Why?" He asked still kinda glaring.

"Sit down Charles Otto Puth Jr.!" I almost yelled at him sternly as he shook his head but took a seat angrily. I took a seat on his lap.

"Now, what are you stuck on?" I asked him putting my hand around his shoulders supporting myself and caress his face with the other.

"Nothing.." He mumbled causing me to sigh.

"I may not have a perfect pitch, but I can help you if you let me." I said caressing his long hair.

"I'm fine." He said making me sigh again and got up.

"Fine. Stay cooped up in this studio and this house alone all you want. I'll go see what to do." I said angry at him as I stormed to our room and looked for a bag packing everything I needed. I changed my cloth and did my makeup before walking out the door and got on my car.

I'm mad, what the hell is his problem? I went to my favorite place, it's a hill. Yes a simple hill.. I come here when I need to clear my head because it's quiet and it has a nice view.

I stayed here listening to music and singing to it up until it got dark. When that happened I went back to the car and laid back. This car isn't uncomfortable, thankfully. Without realizing it I fell asleep listening to music on my phone. By the time I woke up it was 4 am and decided to go back home now calmer. I drove taking the long way home and enjoy the empty road, once there I walked in to see Charlie leaning on the wall in front of the front door looking at me. His red eyes and messy hair were very clear to me.

"Where the hell were you?" He almost yelled running to me and giving me a bone crushing hug.

"I was so worried about you." He mumbles and I pushed him away from me slowly.

"You should of though of that before acting like an ass hole." I said walking pass him to our room.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I.. I'm just stressed about this new album." He said looking down at the floor causing me to turn around and look at him.

"You think I don't know that?" I said walking closer to him.

"You've been working on this for so long and you've been working so hard. Still you didn't have the right to talk to me like that when I was only trying to help." I said shaking my head before I started to walk away.

"Then let me make it up to you." Said Charlie walking behind me taking my hand in his.

"If I'm not mistaken you don't have time for that." I said not looking at him and I felt him kiss my neck.

"Then I'll make time." He said to my ear before turning me around for me to face him and pin me to the wall.

"Charlie I-" He cuts me off by kissing my lips.

"Let me make it up to you." He said again now looking me in the eyes and caressing my cheek.

"Fine." I said smiling softly wrapping my hands around his neck to be able to pull him to me and kiss him.

"I love you so much." He said and I laughed causing him to put his hands on my ass and pull me up for me to wrap my legs around his waist. He started walking and we made it to our room, he lays me down and starts to sing 'marvin gaye' as I laughed looking at him but singing along with him.

"I love your voice." I said pulling him on me and kissing him.

"Good because I love you and your voice." He said as I rolled my eyes and take his shirt off roaming his body and kissing his neck giving him love bites until I made it to his ear.

"I love you too Charlie." I said seductively and I felt his hands go under my shirt and caress my skin. He pushed me down and started to kiss my neck before ripping my shirt off and kiss in between my breasts.

"I liked that shirt!" I said with a laugh.

"I'll buy you more later." He said with a smirk before kissing me again and I smiled digging my fingers in his hair and back.