Make it stop

I'll say right now this is going to be a trigger chapter so if you get triggered by certain things please don't read this is also going to be a sad one so read at your own risk, you have been warned.

Second Person POV

Shawn was worried, it's been a little over a month since you started acting weird and it all started after that week when he called and you didn't pick up, something you never did. He was so worried about it he had even announced that he'd be stopping the tour for a bit when he received a call from you telling him not to and that you were fine you had just had a tough week. 

He had hesitantly accepted and continued his tour but had started to notice how you now gave him short answers and made excuses to end the calls quickly. He'd sometimes hear the strain in your voice as if you had been crying or holding back tears. This time he had about a week free from tour and he decided to go see you and see what's been going on but what he would find was heart breaking.

You had continued to go to work and put on a good act for everyone there and to your parents when they called you once in a while, yet the moment you closed the door to your house you would break down. You weren't eating, you were depressed and broken to a point you never thought would be possible. Shawn opened the door to the house knowing you'd be at work and just waited for you to get home.

And like every day ever since then, the moment you closed the door behind you the fake smile on your lips faded and your back slid down the door pulling on your hair as tears swelled your eyes. This was a sight Shawn never thought he'd see. You were a strong woman who always spoke her mind and always told him if something was wrong which is one of the reasons as to why he worried so much when he'd hear your strain voice over the phone and you wouldn't even mention it.

"Y/N?" His voice shook you as you look up at him, eyes red, skinny body, messy hair, chapped lips, and runny nose. Shawn was stunned, this looked nothing like the woman he left 3 months ago.

"Shawn! Wh-what are you doing here?" You ask trying to act normal as you stood up and cleaned your tears but Shawn wasn't having it.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked taking a step towards you and you instantly took a step back as if it was instinct causing Shawn to stop in his step perplexed. Now he knew something was really wrong.

"I.. uh I've missed you." You said giving a smile to him before walking towards him and hugging him as Shawn by instinct hugged you back and having that feeling of confort you felt yourself break down again in his arms causing him to hug you closer to his chest.

You knew it wasn't his fault, you know he didn't do this.. but he did. This had happened to you because you loved him and he had chosen you. You started shaking and sobbing loudly gripping on his shirt as he kissed your head trying his best to comfort you.

"What's wrong..?" He asked again just for you to tense up. You couldn't tell him, you didn't want him to break, you didn't want to see him cry for you.

"Nothing.. I just missed you." He pushed you softly away from him by your forearms to look into your eyes.

"You can't lie to me Y/N." He said calmly softly caressing your cheek cleaning away some tears, his eyes hold such worry and sadness and it caused you to look away.. you love him too much to tell him what's wrong.

"I can't tell you." His index finger made you look at him as he tilted your chin up with it.

"I can't do anything about it if I don't know what's going on." His voice was soft as the tears rolled down your cheeks not able to stop.

"I can't tell you Shawn! I can't hurt you like that!" You drop to your knees covering your eyes crying and sobbing confusing and worrying Shawn. How would you hurt him?