Mate (Charlie)

Ok so I've been thinking of something like this for like 3 days I was thinking of doing a book on it but then though better of it and did this. Hope you enjoy! For the record I do know that Charlie lives in LA and Shawn in Toronto but for this story they're all in LA.

Your POV

"But how could you not be interested?! He's Shawn Mendes!" Yelled Emma my best friend as I sigh, it's not like I could tell her that yes Shawn is perfect but I was waiting for my mate! Yeah she'll call me crazy.. after all she's only human.

"I know who he is I grew up with him." I say glancing at her. My parents died when I was 13 and Shawn's parents adopted me as theirs since they were good friends with my parents and I was/am best friends with Shawn.

"Exactly! How could you not like him!" She yells again causing me to roll my eyes.

"I like him Emma just not in the way you do, he's like a brother to me." I say as she drove me home.

"I seriously don't get you." She says making me breath loudly. She never will get me.

"So you like Charlie more than Shawn?" She asked and I look at her blushing a bit.

"No... I like them both the same.. I just like Charlie differently." I say, I've never met Charlie but I really would love to. I don't know there's just something about him that I like.

"I mean he's cute but Shawn is hotter." She says and I roll my eyes standing in front of my house.. the one I share with Shawn since he's barely home because of tours.

"Well this is my stop." I say giving her a side hug.

"I'll talk to you later." I say getting out of the car and opening the front door.. the last thing I imagine was for the best smell I've ever smelled to contaminate the air in the house with Shawn standing there a smile on his lips leaving me confused the smell had me on cloud nine.

"Shawn?" I say and he nods giving me a tight hug.

"I have a surprise for you." He says pulling away and before I knew it Charlie was standing there and my breath was taken away from me.. there's no way.

"I think you know who I am." Charlie says and I knew he wasn't talking about him being Charlie Puth.

"I'm Y/N." I say and he smiled walking towards me as I take a step back hitting my back against the door Shawn long forgotten.

"That's a beautiful name." He says pinning me to the door.

"Though you're still mine." He says before his lips collided with mine and my arms wrapped around his neck kissing back.

"Ok?" We both pull away to look at Shawn who was looking at us confused though of course he was.. he doesn't know what a mate is, what me and Charlie are, what having a mate means to a werewolf.

"Sorry." Charlie mumbles stepping away from me.

"It's ok." I say blushing.

"Did I miss something?" Shawn asks causing me and Charlie to look at each other and smirk.

"Not at all." We say at the same time.

"Ok?" Shawn says still confused.

"Would you go out with me for some food?" Charlie asked me and I smile.

"Sure. I'll se you in a bit Shawn." I say kissing Shawn's cheek like I always did making Charlie growl and I smirk taking his hand.

"Come on." I say pulling him out the door.

"You're fucking mine." Charlie says pulling me towards his chest kissing up my neck to my lips.

"All yours." I say breathless as he pulls away.

"Good." He says smirking and put his hand around my shoulders and we decided to walk until we saw something to eat.